Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

I don't know much about the medical field but is anyone else slightly encouraged that he left on crutches and in a brace? any chance it could have been a dislocation or something other than ligament damage?

I don't know much about the medical field but is anyone else slightly encouraged that he left on crutches and in a brace? any chance it could have been a dislocation or something other than ligament damage?
Possible however unlikely, but I'm not giving up on this team like most other posters seem to be. We still have a lot of talent. Next man up.

I'm confused as to how Tannehill getting hurt was Gase's fault? Could someone explain this to me?

9 out of 10 players, coaches and medical professionals recommend surgery to repair a torn or partially torn ACL. Sometimes players don't know what's best for them so we put wise men in charge to make smart decisions and take responsibility for them.

I'm confused as to how Tannehill getting hurt was Gase's fault? Could someone explain this to me?
It's his team. He should have told him to get the surgery and not left the choice to Tannehill. It was a ticking time bomb...

9 out of 10 players, coaches and medical professionals recommend surgery to repair a torn or partially torn ACL. Sometimes players don't know what's best for them so we put wise men in charge to make smart decisions and take responsibility for them.
^^^

I don't post much if any. But I lost all faith in gase in about 7 days. Tannehill and McMillan are on him. Looking forward to 2018.
I disagree. No one can make you have a surgery...that's ultimately the players choice. Its 100% on Ryan.

Head Coaches have a lot of power, however, not a single one of them is allowed to make a player head into surgery. Blaming him for Tannehill's injury is asinine. Gase listens to the medical staff, look that way if you want someone to blame.

Tanehill's injury is 90% on Tannehill. There is no need to be out there scampering around making plays with your legs in PRACTICE!! Need to be smarter than that, especially around the sideline.

Ajayi is on Gase. Not saying he's wrong buts its a "live by the sword, die by the sword" deal.

McMillan is just football.

I love Adam Gase, but I agree that this one is 110% on him. Our starting MLB had no business on the field covering punts in the preseason.

Tannehill is on Tannehill. You can't make him have surgery. That was his final call. Ajayi and Larsen is football.

I don't post much if any. But I lost all faith in gase in about 7 days. Tannehill and McMillan are on him. Looking forward to 2018.

How is Tannehill being out "on him"? Pretty sure it wasn't Gase who made the call on whether or not Ryan should've had surgery last year. And is Gase to blame for Tannys rollout last week that got him hurt? Called the wrong ****ing play in practice maybe?

As far as McMillan. He plays special teams. They need the game situation enviornment too.

Last edited:
I guess the stupidity just makes its way throughout that locker room then. Either way you look at it all of this could have been avoided. It's why Miami is the team they are and New England sleepwalks to Super Bowls.

Have surgery or don't play would have been my response.

Back
Top Bottom