Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

Raekwons injury and the likelihood of him being lost for the season makes me sick to my stomach...but are u guys serious blaming Gase?? For one, he's a rookie, he has to pay his dues. Starter or not, he has to earn his place and contribute! Bad luck is bad luck and blaming Gase is ridiculous. This sucks but c'mon guys, think about what u say before you say it. This is why people think we're shtty fans. We sound like idiots. Everyone is such a genius in hindsight

I cannot recall the last time an unproven rookie LB who was lost for the season due to injury cost the team a trip to the playoffs... SMH... It sucks, yes, but we'll make due IMO.

As crazy or if possible as it sounds i'm not putting any starters out the rest if the pre season.
I'm sorry if this comes off as sarcastic, but yeah, injuries never happen during the regular season.

I'm amazed how many ppl try and place blame on anyone for an injury that could of happened at any time. During practice when they go full contact for example. And for anyone saying that he shouldn't have been in on a special teams play. Well it's my understanding that many teams if not all 32 teams put offensive and defensive starters to play special teams and have years now.

Hopefully it's not as serious as this report says it is. He sure looked to be OK walking off the field. I didn't even notice a slight limp.

Tanehills left knee and Reakwons right knee, maybe they can play as one?

Yes it does.

Although, Kiko played Mike well last year and Hewitt, when he played, was good at Will..

McMillian may be out this year, but he's gonna be back and its gonna be ok.

Timmons will play Mike in the base...they will only be using 2 linebackers much of the time...it sucks to lose the rookie, but it doesn't end the season...we should have gotten David Harris as a stop gap.

As a Dolphins fan I'm used to a complete and utter lack of hope after game 1...but our team is destroyed and we are not even at preseason game number 2 yet.

If Gase somehow gets THIS team to the playoffs he is 100% proof he is praying to the same Satanic demons the Patriots are.

Our team is destroyed? Are you really serious?

Way too much drama from some of you.

how about that sports science department by Wayne Diesel???

another scam of the highest order.

Oh but it will make us less susceptible to injury and we will be performing at the highest level with great nutrition and specific smoothies for each individual player

Except Devante Parker, who apparently doesn't eat breakfast or when he does it is 2 sausage egg mcgriddles

What a joke

My biggest issue is with this front office that simply refuses to fix our most glaring problems! Everyone could see that LB was one of, if not the weakest spot last year and we completely got it wrong again by depending on Koa Misi letting David Harris and Zach Brown sign for peanuts. This injury is karma for their ineptitude.

And don't get me started on the guard spot. I'm saving my money on Sunday ticket this year because it's as if I care more than the clowns running the team.

My biggest issue is with this front office that simply refuses to fix our most glaring problems! Everyone could see that LB was one of, if not the weakest spot last year and we completely got it wrong again by depending on Koa Misi letting David Harris and Zach Brown sign for peanuts. This injury is karma for their ineptitude.

And don't get me started on the guard spot. I'm saving my money on Sunday ticket this year because it's as if I care more than the clowns running the team.

drafting a competent LB in round 2 and seeing this very LB go down with an injury is not something this team "got wrong". it's bad luck and it happens to everyone. besides that, we did bring in a veteran LB who is going to be a starter on gamedays.

if you want to see the injury as "karma" because the team didn't sign the players YOU wanted, feel free.

Back
Top Bottom