Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

It's not "on Gase"...it happens. Anyone who thinks a coach should opt not to play their defensive rookies on special teams is a bafoon.

It's a freak injury , it happens.

It's his team. He should have told him to get the surgery and not left the choice to Tannehill. It was a ticking time bomb...

Who exactly are you to be making a decision like that when you're completely clueless when it comes to professional sports?

I didn't post last night because I thought some here may over react but good god. We are really blaming Gase because he put a rookie lb on special teams....i mean really... Rookies plays special teams, period. Our depth at linebacker is much better than last year and we will survive.

We had some young players play very well last night. Also, for anyone who isn't happy with signing Cutler, look at last night's QB play....if Fales or Doughty would have ever had to see the field we would be hot trash.

Phins up baby!

The way Gio is pitching this year, when Stras gets back in a few weeks we are a legit threat, watch out.

It's never been about the pitching. The Nationals offense has been what's ****ed them in the postseason. I know it's difficult to score runs in October but they've forever lacked the clutch gene.

So how do we replace Raekwon? We know both of our other LB's can play MLB, although many here hate Alonso there. Do we have a guy capable of SLB on the roster? I think Misi was supposed to be that backup. Can we coax another guy out of retirement?

Facts.

He wasn't the starting line backer. He was a rookie on his first play in the NFL.
Would not have mattered if the injury happened on special teams or playing one of the first 3 downs.
Injuries happen every day in the NFL.
The sky is not falling...again...like last year when we started 1 - 4.
Yes it's disappointing but that's what happens in contact sports.
Blaming anyone is pointless.
Yes, Raekwon's a rookie but he was going to be the starting middle linebacker.

Other teams will have cuts of LB in the near future. We are certainly in the market for one of them.

It's never been about the pitching. The Nationals offense has been what's ****ed them in the postseason. I know it's difficult to score runs in October but they've forever lacked the clutch gene.

So did the Cubbies for 108 years! Should be a fun postseason, at least I got something to look forward to involving a ball!

So how do we replace Raekwon? We know both of our other LB's can play MLB, although many here hate Alonso there. Do we have a guy capable of SLB on the roster? I think Misi was supposed to be that backup. Can we coax another guy out of retirement?

Our between the tackles run d just took a big hit I know that much. Lost a lot of thump at the poa. Lost short yardage thump lost goalline thump

Back
Top Bottom