Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

As a Dolphins fan I'm used to a complete and utter lack of hope after game 1...but our team is destroyed and we are not even at preseason game number 2 yet.

If Gase somehow gets THIS team to the playoffs he is 100% proof he is praying to the same Satanic demons the Patriots are.
I had to laugh and cry at the same time because after the last 20yrs., I feel like this every year. Can you imagine what is like to be a Cleveland fan?:wall

I like the idea of not playing half of our guys until week 9 - e.g., McDonald. Good way to ensure you are healthy for the playoff push. Let the backups try to win 5 or 6.

Facts.

He wasn't the starting line backer. He was a rookie on his first play in the NFL.
Would not have mattered if the injury happened on special teams or playing one of the first 3 downs.
Injuries happen every day in the NFL.
The sky is not falling...again...like last year when we started 1 - 4.
Yes it's disappointing but that's what happens in contact sports.
Blaming anyone is pointless.

Facts.

He wasn't the starting line backer. He was a rookie on his first play in the NFL.
Would not have mattered if the injury happened on special teams or playing one of the first 3 downs.

Whilst one of these is a fact, I don't think the other is.

Facts.

When you start a post with "facts" and the first one listed is false.... Well....

While this sucks for Raekwon, I don't see how the defense is ruined because of a rookie, who has never played in an NFL game, missing the season. I understand there were high hopes for him but it's not like we are losing an all pro here. Chances are his first season would be mediocre at best. The defense still has a lot of missing pieces so I think we are expecting a tad too much from it and Raekwon this season. Hoping he heals up quickly or maybe it is not as bad as feared but it's time for, as Gase says, next man up.

I don't post much if any. But I lost all faith in gase in about 7 days. Tannehill and McMillan are on him. Looking forward to 2018.

If you lost faith in a coach because of an injury in football you never had faith to begin with. Overreaction at its finest.

Last edited:
During the season these player have to pay special teams...you can only dress 46...starters need to be able to play special teams. This means that during training camp as well as preseason games, these guys need live experience on that unit. It is unfortunate, but it happens.

Back
Top Bottom