Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

They should alter this title to: A CBS photographer believes rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL. I think it was an Atlanta photographer and how do we know he's not just giving his own assessment?

I mean my god, it took 2 1/3 seasons for them to realize that wasn't within the best interest of the franchise to keep Landry on returns

Look at who the best teams in the league play on special teams and get back to me. Landry couldn't hold Antonio Brown's jock yet he's out there on special teams.

As a Dolphins fan I'm used to a complete and utter lack of hope after game 1...but our team is destroyed and we are not even at preseason game number 2 yet.

If Gase somehow gets THIS team to the playoffs he is 100% proof he is praying to the same Satanic demons the Patriots are.

I disagree. No one can make you have a surgery...that's ultimately the players choice. Its 100% on Ryan.

Have surgery or don't play would have been my response.
If the knee was injured on that play it could have just as easily been injured on another. If not on that play maybe any similar play where the knee suffered similar trauma?

Even though one of the best knee surgeons said he didn't need to have the surgery? So are we saying if doctors are saying McMIllian could be good to go by week one or two he should have season ending surgery regardless?

As crazy or if possible as it sounds i'm not putting any starters out the rest if the pre season.

Man, we're not done for the season. Get outta here with that.

But yeah, boy howdy, this SUCKS.

As crazy or if possible as it sounds i'm not putting any starters out the rest if the pre season.

It's crazy that a lot of football fans don't seem to know how football actually operates. I blame Madden and fantasy football.

Back
Top Bottom