Anecdotal evidence that the "haters" are FOS....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anecdotal evidence that the "haters" are FOS.......

Superself said:
Hey InFins, I think I remember it was that Wade wasn't that bright and Donnally helped him out when it came to the line calls and who he is suppose to be blocking.
Really??

that's not encouraging news....
Carey did have a low wonderlic score....:dunce:

Trekbiz said:
Oh...

Well if your anonymous panel which you say are informed fans say so then hell what the heck are any of us doing here.
Hell we should just give them a show on WQAM and FOX Sports as well.
Some of you guys go around ripping an anyone who wishes to discuss positives AND negagives objectively about the team. You point to how no one in the media knows what they are talking about and how certainly no fan can have any inkling of an idea of what a good move or a bad move is. Then what do we get here?

An argument from a secret NFL braintrust that is supposed to put anyone who inteligently questions any move the Phins have made in their place and prove that they are nothing but windbags full of hot air.
Who is this braintrust?
Friends of Section 126..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

CAN THIS BOARD GET ANY MORE PATHETIC!

I was just pointing out that people that have an independent view of our situation think that we are an improved football team.......a point that was obviously lost on you.

Not to take anything away from JT, but the way Wade is consistantly getting beat in camp makes me uncomfortable with the idea of him protecting any of our QB's blind sides against the better ends in the league.

Section126 said:
I was speaking with some guys that I have known through the years....they are all very informed and obsessive NFL football fans.....There are 5....A Cowboys Fan, A Jets Fan, A Patriots Fan, A Raiders Fan and A Fins Fan.
How much more informed are those guys compared to Junior55 or fin-atic? Unless they play in the NFL or have a cousin who's uncle's friend's sister's husband is on the team, I'd say they are just as informed. Then again you'd rather listen to what sounds good.

Justasportsfan said:
How much more informed are those guys compared to Junior55 or fin-atic? Unless they play in the NFL or have a cousin who's uncle's friend's sister's husband is on the team, I'd say they are just as informed. Then again you'd rather listen to what sounds good.

I was pointing out that they have an "independent" view and are not freaking out over unimportant events of the day....

Section126 said:
I was pointing out that they have an "independent" view and are not freaking out over unimportant events of the day....
that would've been all good if you left it at that and had not added.....

Section126 said:
If you believe in Karma, then I will tell you that we will NEVER win a superbowl with this team because the negative "energy" that surrounds this team from the "doom and gloomers" is suffocating.

Plowhorse...don't fret about it yet...the DL always has the edge when they are not in pads..... Add that fact to the fact that JT is one of the best, and you have the scenario where the OL guys are getting beaten...no big deal in the limited practice they have had....

Good post Section 126....
I strongly believe we've improved our team from last year's 10-6 team.

Yes, some things will need to fall into place, but I think we have a legit shot at a SB run, if things gel as expected/hoped.

It's truly ***AMAZING*** how we are consistently a competitive, respected, winning team year after year after year......especially in this age of salary caps, FA, etc.
Yes, we all want to get "over the hump" and win a SB, but all you can do is field a team with a legit chance at it, and hopefully this year will be the year....
At least we never have to endure a 3-13 or 4-12 season like so many teams around.
Good job FO.....

Oh...

Well if your anonymous panel which you say are informed fans say so then hell what the heck are any of us doing here.
Some of you guys go around ripping an anyone who wishes to discuss positives AND negagives objectively about the team. You point to how no one in the media knows what they are talking about and how certainly no fan can have any inkling of an idea of what a good move or a bad move is. Then what do we get here?

An argument from a secret NFL braintrust that is supposed to put anyone who inteligently questions any move the Phins have made in their place and prove that they are nothing but windbags full of hot air.
Who is this braintrust?
Friends of Section 126.....

First of all, try to contribute something when you post because that was highly unentertaining. Second, this is a thread that has not been beaten to death nor discussed so I think it is a terrific thread to get rid of the normal Feeley Fiedler crap. And third, I also like to know what other intelligent fans of other teams think about us so if can't say something worth reading or your here to rip, please go elsewhere.

Finsflurry said:
Oh...

Who is this braintrust?
Friends of Section 126.....

First of all, try to contribute something when you post because that was highly unentertaining. Second, this is a thread that has not been beaten to death nor discussed so I think it is a terrific thread to get rid of the normal Feeley Fiedler crap. And third, I also like to know what other intelligent fans of other teams think about us so if can't say something worth reading or your here to rip, please go elsewhere.

Actually, this subject, in many forms, has been hashed, and re-hashed repeatedly all offseason.

and.. please don't tell our members to "go elsewhere" everyone has the right to post... just like you ;)

Section126 said:
I was just pointing out that people that have an independent view of our situation think that we are an improved football team.......a point that was obviously lost on you.
I agree that the doom and gloom is a bunch of cr@p. If we as fans can't get excited about a game that we love, what the hell is the point in being fans? Look no father than some of the other threads in this board and you quickly realize that we have the luxury of arguing whether or not our team will field a better team than last year when hundreds of us have given up their lives half way around the world so we can continue to argue about how good or bad our team will be.

Actually, this subject, in many forms, has been hashed, and re-hashed repeatedly all offseason.

and.. please don't tell our members to "go elsewhere" everyone has the right to post... just like you

Sorry bro, I just get a little angry when I feel someone is personally attacking someone on this board, my bad won't happen again.

Section126 said:
I was speaking with some guys that I have known through the years....they are all very informed and obsessive NFL football fans.....There are 5....A Cowboys Fan, A Jets Fan, A Patriots Fan, A Raiders Fan and A Fins Fan.

To a Man, they all say that we have improved this year and contend that we are better than we have been in the last 4 years. The Pats Fan swears that we will play for the division title at the end of the year against them. The rest believe that we are a 11-5 to 13-3 team....The Pats Fan predicted 10-6 for the fins BTW, and that the Pats will go 11-5.

Now, having spoken to alot of people in the last 2 months about the state of the Dolphins, I get a strong sense from almost 99% of them that we are a better team this year.......

So, I ask.....If we are a better team this year, then we should be better than 10-6 and there should really be no negativity on this board, should there be?.....yet there is.....

If you believe in Karma, then I will tell you that we will NEVER win a superbowl with this team because the negative "energy" that surrounds this team from the "doom and gloomers" is suffocating.

First of all, I don't necessarily believ in karma, so to speak. Things do not happen haphazardly. There is a reason for everything that happens and IMO is not because somebody sits around wishing and hoping something will. People are what makes things happen, good or bad and there are 3 basic kinds of ppl. Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that wonder what happened. 9actually may not be in preoper context with "karma", but I hope you get what i mean tho)
A 13-3 record will not mean a whole lot unless we make a serious run in the playoffs. For that matter, going 15-1 will accomplish little if we get turned on our ears in the 1st rnd. i've said it before, I'm sick and tired of just being a good team. We haven't made any real noise in the NFL in forever now and it's about time we do. Granted on paper, we have improved, playerwise. But one place we haven't improved on is HC. He is mediocre at best and this team will go no further than he can allow. But if you want to call it being a "hater", then so be it. But I will tell you what I do hate.................coming up frikkin' short year after year. If all you guys are happy with just being a good team, then have at it and go out and bask in the sun with all that glory and happiness.

Back
Top Bottom