Anecdotal evidence that the "haters" are FOS....... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anecdotal evidence that the "haters" are FOS.......

Justasportsfan said:
I third that :escape:

The Bills have the best (or at least most loyal) fans. How else can you explain the devotion to that franchise?

I listen to sports radio in Buffalo and most people actually don't reaize that it is hopeless. :D

The Fins will have a better record than last year....what that record will....We will see! Good Luck!

Trekbiz said:
Really?

So anyone who claims that the QB spot is a question mark on this team is being negative and not insightful?

Anyone who claims the OL is still a question mark has no basis and is just being negative and posting just to *****.

Anyone who claims our WR corps are still a question mark because Boston at this point is still an unknown commodity is being negative and stupid in their comments.

Anyone who can clearly see that the entire offense is a question mark. That the entire season for Miami rides on how certain pieces of this team either step up and make a name for themselves or fall on their face will determine how good a team Miami ends up being is being negative. They aren't simply using their head and looking at the facts objectively. Media and NFL analysts have mentioned Miami is an unknown and the moves they have made could go either way. Yet you say the only place you read non optimistic information is from a few posters on this board and you come to this conclusion polling a total of....... drum roll.......... 4 friends.
That clearly proves your thesis that the entire country believes the Dolphins are clearly and unquestionably frontrunners destined to win 13 games this year if not more! :lol:

Listen man, I understand where you are coming from.
There is a lot of doom mixed in with people discussing strengths and weaknesses of the team. You choose to think that all the moves will work out great and that's fine. Say it that way. The way you chose to support your argument is a joke though. It's laughable.
That is the point that has obviously been lost on you.
Hey, lets ask your panel of experts and see what they think? :roflmao:

You still don't get it.........

Let me try to explain one more time.........

I think that the Fins have improved....but all I see on this board is a bunch of negativity.

So I have been asking around to other fans of other teams to see what they think because I am obviously biased.

The point is that to a man.......THEY ALL think we are better this year.....not 2 not 3 ......ALL OF THEM.........I would say that I have talked dolphins football with about maybe 40 or 50 football fans in the last couple of months.

So my conclusion is that all you doom and gloomers are FOS.

Section126 said:
You still don't get it.........

Let me try to explain one more time.........

I think that the Fins have improved....but all I see on this board is a bunch of negativity.

So I have been asking around to other fans of other teams to see what they think because I am obviously biased.

The point is that to a man.......THEY ALL think we are better this year.....not 2 not 3 ......ALL OF THEM.........I would say that I have talked dolphins football with about maybe 40 or 50 football fans in the last couple of months.

So my conclusion is that all you doom and gloomers are FOS.

Back in Dec 2002, I had the unexpected opportunity to be in Miami. I wanted to go see the Monday nighter against the Bears, so i called a friend that knows some folks in the tix office and was able to scrounge up a couple. Thing is, the only ones available at the 11th hour were turn ins from the bears way up in tyhe nose bleed section. Anyway, here were were, the only 2 Fin fans sitting there amongst all those Bears and one of them said som'n I'll never forget. He said the game was in the bag for them cuz they had a "secret weapon"............................WANNSTEDT !! I almost schidt muh pants on that. :roflmao:

What was the result of that game, again? Maybe that should tell you all you need to know about that Bears fan... :tongue:

Jimmy James said:
What was the result of that game, again? Maybe that should tell you all you need to know about that Bears fan... :tongue:

:D yeah, but I looked way deeper than the game itself. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom