Anecdotal evidence that the "haters" are FOS....... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anecdotal evidence that the "haters" are FOS.......

MDFINFAN said:
Ah someone gets it. This where our passing attack failed us and made our OL look really bad. They were blocking 8 with 5 because no one respected our passing. This is why I still think we should bring Nails back..one blanket of continuity to keep this OL together. If CC and Boston, and Feely can do a little, the holes will open alot for Ricky.

Agree with Nails. he should be fully recovered now and pretty cheap as well.

inFINSible said:
I'm not debating you SS but there's one point that keeps bugging me every time I see it....the part about Carey making rookie mistakes at RT.....I don't remember Todd Wade being too much of a problem his rookie year....as a matter of fact, you'll probably agree, his rookie year was practically his best he ever played.....Not sure how Kiper graded Wade when he came out but I know Carey was graded as a day one starter. Frankly I'm not too worried about RT anymore....but, center and RG still have me a bit worried....

that is why if by june 1 any of the RG's are not adept enough, then bring back Perry. I dont care what anyone says, Perry was not all pro, but he was not a detriment either. i worry about backup LT, especially if Smith continues to get beat by all pro's. Injuries to the Oline will kill us unless guys like Yates, Carey, Hadnot, Pape, Whitley really show us something to build on.

finfan54 said:
that is why if by june 1 any of the RG's are not adept enough, then bring back Perry. I dont care what anyone says, Perry was not all pro, but he was not a detriment either. i worry about backup LT, especially if Smith continues to get beat by all pro's. Injuries to the Oline will kill us unless guys like Yates, Carey, Hadnot, Pape, Whitley really show us something to build on.

Just wondering but how will we know anything by 6/1??

finfan54 said:

Say what? when did the Perry bandwagon get wheels?

Please, lets not bring back the cancers of the past!

Section126 said:
I was just pointing out that people that have an independent view of our situation think that we are an improved football team.......a point that was obviously lost on you.

4 unknown people with an independent view feel we have an improved team and who knows if these guys are blowing smoke up your skirt. :goof:

Many others with independent views will have varying opinions as well.
I'm not going to go out, poll them and return to this board spouting that these people's opinions prove that posters opinions on here are false.

You are citing the opinions of 4 random people. I could care less about what they think. These people could be two brain cells short of being a vegetable for all any of us know and none of us have any idea what they base this argument on. My point is if you think someone has a bad point then tell us why YOU think it is. Don't go out and randomly sample 4 street people selling the herald and tell me what they think. Many people on here bash guys for citing a media guy by saying they have no clue about our team so their opinions are void. Here you come citing info from "some guys" as your argument. :lol:
I can just see you as a layer. Your honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury, last night I was in a bar. While in that bar I talked with four people who told me they were experts in the study of law, and based on the facts I told them about this case, they told me that they think the defendent is innocent! The defense rests your honor. :roflmao:

Citing "expert" commentary from a panel of 4 random friends is a joke. That is the point that was obviously lost on you.

finfan54 said:

That is a nice safety valve but I don't think you'll really be able to tell enough about these young guys fighting for the Guard spot until late in preseason to cut one in favor of signing Perry. I don't sign Perry until the last minute (Late July or early August) if he is still available at that point.

DeDolfan said:
Agree with Nails. he should be fully recovered now and pretty cheap as well.

Something must be wrong with Nails still.
I can't imagine why we would'nt have signed him if everything is ok.
Nails was clearly a better player than Perry and the Fins have reportedly been considering signing Perry back at some point. There seems to more information on Nails than the media and fans have been privy to.

Trekbiz said:
4 unknown people with an independent view feel we have an improved team and who knows if these guys are blowing smoke up your skirt. :goof:

Many others with independent views will have varying opinions as well.
I'm not going to go out, poll them and return to this board spouting that these people's opinions prove that posters opinions on here are false.

You are citing the opinions of 4 random people. I could care less about what they think. These people could be two brain cells short of being a vegetable for all any of us know and none of us have any idea what they base this argument on. My point is if you think someone has a bad point then tell us why YOU think it is. Don't go out and randomly sample 4 street people selling the herald and tell me what they think. Many people on here bash guys for citing a media guy by saying they have no clue about our team so their opinions are void. Here you come citing info from "some guys" as your argument. :lol:
I can just see you as a layer. Your honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury, last night I was in a bar. While in that bar I talked with four people who told me they were experts in the study of law, and based on the facts I told them about this case, they told me that they think the defendent is innocent! The defense rests your honor. :roflmao:

Citing "expert" commentary from a panel of 4 random friends is a joke. That is the point that was obviously lost on you.

First, I was not citing "expert" commentary from anybody......If you read my post.....It clearly says that THE ONLY PLACE I FIND NEGATIVITY about this team is with the handful of negative posters on this board......That is the point that seems to have been lost on you.

Trekbiz said:
Something must be wrong with Nails still.
I can't imagine why we would'nt have signed him if everything is ok.
Nails was clearly a better player than Perry and the Fins have reportedly been considering signing Perry back at some point. There seems to more information on Nails than the media and fans have been privy to.

Remember how at the end of last season it was said that there were a few detractors on the team who were starting to question the coaching, and that those detractors would be gone? Just wondering if that's why they're so content about not bringing Nails back.

Section126 said:
I was speaking with some guys that I have known through the years....they are all very informed and obsessive NFL football fans.....There are 5....A Cowboys Fan, A Jets Fan, A Patriots Fan, A Raiders Fan and A Fins Fan.

To a Man, they all say that we have improved this year and contend that we are better than we have been in the last 4 years. The Pats Fan swears that we will play for the division title at the end of the year against them. The rest believe that we are a 11-5 to 13-3 team....The Pats Fan predicted 10-6 for the fins BTW, and that the Pats will go 11-5.

Now, having spoken to alot of people in the last 2 months about the state of the Dolphins, I get a strong sense from almost 99% of them that we are a better team this year.......

So, I ask.....If we are a better team this year, then we should be better than 10-6 and there should really be no negativity on this board, should there be?.....yet there is.....

If you believe in Karma, then I will tell you that we will NEVER win a superbowl with this team because the negative "energy" that surrounds this team from the "doom and gloomers" is suffocating.

I dont think we improved this year. We may have gotten players but we kept the worst coach in the NFL.

LoXiN said:
I dont think we improved this year. We may have gotten players but we kept the worst coach in the NFL.

Alone with the worst fans in the NFL.. :D

Section126 said:
First, I was not citing "expert" commentary from anybody......If you read my post.....It clearly says that THE ONLY PLACE I FIND NEGATIVITY about this team is with the handful of negative posters on this board......That is the point that seems to have been lost on you.

Really?

So anyone who claims that the QB spot is a question mark on this team is being negative and not insightful?

Anyone who claims the OL is still a question mark has no basis and is just being negative and posting just to *****.

Anyone who claims our WR corps are still a question mark because Boston at this point is still an unknown commodity is being negative and stupid in their comments.

Anyone who can clearly see that the entire offense is a question mark. That the entire season for Miami rides on how certain pieces of this team either step up and make a name for themselves or fall on their face will determine how good a team Miami ends up being is being negative. They aren't simply using their head and looking at the facts objectively. Media and NFL analysts have mentioned Miami is an unknown and the moves they have made could go either way. Yet you say the only place you read non optimistic information is from a few posters on this board and you come to this conclusion polling a total of....... drum roll.......... 4 friends.
That clearly proves your thesis that the entire country believes the Dolphins are clearly and unquestionably frontrunners destined to win 13 games this year if not more! :lol:

Listen man, I understand where you are coming from.
There is a lot of doom mixed in with people discussing strengths and weaknesses of the team. You choose to think that all the moves will work out great and that's fine. Say it that way. The way you chose to support your argument is a joke though. It's laughable.
That is the point that has obviously been lost on you.
Hey, lets ask your panel of experts and see what they think? :roflmao:

relive1972 said:
Remember how at the end of last season it was said that there were a few detractors on the team who were starting to question the coaching, and that those detractors would be gone? Just wondering if that's why they're so content about not bringing Nails back.

That could certainly be a possibility.
It would be a shame to think they'd discard him for that.
Maybe he was protesting more than others.
If Nails comes back and plays like he did for us prior to his injury for another team it will be a shame if that was the only reason we didn'nt resign him.
We'll never really know if that was the case though.

Back
Top Bottom