Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him

Just like Mike Golic said, Richie is the kind of guy you love to hate. But you want him playing on your team as long as he can keep his cool- which he has done very very well since coming to play for us.

you know you lead the division in arrests by far in the last decade, right?

...and the Jets lead the division in arrests THIS year. New York has four arrests just since April. Dolphins have none in 2013.

Looking back from August 2010 to the present, the Jets have had 6 arrests compared to the Dolphins' 3 arrests. Again, those 6 Jets arrests are division tops in that time frame.

...and the Jets lead the division in arrests THIS year. New York has four arrests just since April. Dolphins have none in 2013.

Looking back from August 2010 to the present, the Jets have had 6 arrests compared to the Dolphins' 3 arrests. Again, those 6 Jets arrests are division tops in that time frame.

Only 1 is real.

the 2 guys we for pot were TC fodder and McKnight got arrested for failure to pay a parking ticket. Since Rex took over in 2009 the Jets have 3 real arrests(which is high since 2 of them happened w/in the last year), since Philbin took over last year Miami has 3 arrests.

Only 1 is real.

the 2 guys we for pot were TC fodder and McKnight got arrested for failure to pay a parking ticket. Since Rex took over in 2009 the Jets have 3 real arrests(which is high since 2 of them happened w/in the last year), since Philbin took over last year Miami has 3 arrests.

Real important stuff to debate here. Real important.

Only 1 is real.

Real arrests? :lol:

So because a player wasn't guaranteed to make the 53 or that the crime wasn't as severe as other crimes, you just write that off as a "fake arrest".

What? :lol: Sorry to break it to you junc, but if you are arrested, it counts as a "real arrest".

Real important stuff to debate here. Real important.

I have to agree on this. Its got so bad that instead of debating how good we are we are debating hoiw many of our players have been arrested lol. don't worry Junc the jets might win this one we have Evan Rodriguez the only guy this offseason to be stupid enough to be arrested twice lol. Then again is Cromartie up to date on his child support. I wonder which team has more baby mamas lol

Real arrests? :lol:

So because a player wasn't guaranteed to make the 53 or that the crime wasn't as severe as other crimes, you just write that off as a "fake arrest".

What? :lol: Sorry to break it to you junc, but if you are arrested, it counts as a "real arrest".

they were never on the 53 man roster or practice squad, they were training camp fodder w/ no chance to make the team. You are reaching here/

they were never on the 53 man roster or practice squad, they were training camp fodder w/ no chance to make the team. You are reaching here/

Actually you are reaching. They were under contract with the New York Jets when they were arrested, shouldn't matter if they were a good player or not. An arrest is still an arrest, whether you are a good player or a sucky player. You can't start twisting facts when they don't mesh with your argument. If Mike Wallace gets arrested today, that counts. Just as much as if Keenan Davis would get arrested.

There is no such thing as a "real arrest" and a "fake arrest" as you are claiming to try and spin the Jets in a positive light.

those guys never had a chance to actually be on the team, think what you want to make yourself feel better though.

In other news Dolphins players have reached higher levels on candy crush saga than jets players

those guys never had a chance to actually be on the team, think what you want to make yourself feel better though.

Not trying to make myself feel better about anything. Obviously you are with your seperating of "real arrests" and "fake arrests".

Let me ask you, why do you consider Chad Johnson as a "real arrest" for the Dolphins? He was already on the outs with the team before the arrest and was falling down on the depth chart, he likely wasn't going to make the final roster anyways. Can I count that as a "fake arrest" under the system you created?

Not trying to make myself feel better about anything. Obviously you are with your seperating of "real arrests" and "fake arrests".

Let me ask you, why do you consider Chad Johnson as a "real arrest" for the Dolphins? He was already on the outs with the team before the arrest and was falling down on the depth chart, he likely wasn't going to make the final roster anyways. Can I count that as a "fake arrest" under the system you created?

I think u make a good point about real and fake arrests but there was little indication that Johnson was falling that far on depth chart or wasn't making team at that point.

Back
Top Bottom