Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him

Its probably one game because it happened against the "dirtiest player in the NFL". If he did that to Brady I bet he would be sitting out the entire season.

The regular season game suspension was a step in the right direction. Only exhibition suspension was a "slap in the face," no pun intended.

Richie Incognito is a heck of a player and one of my favorite Dolphins. He is a well spoken kid who has a bright future ahead of him after football. Intelligent guy and a good player. Team leader, tough guy. You always need the likes of Richie Incognitos on your team.

I saw a different angle of the incident. Smith deserved a bigger suspension.

I think Smith got off easy. When you rip off another player's helmet and attempt to club them in the head with it, that should be at least two or three games, I M O.

I'm wondering if Incog can lodge criminal assault charges against Smith in Miami Dade County

Man it is amazing all of what you see when you slow it down like that, Incognito could silly slapped I am afraid

If it was Incognito's fault why did Smith get suspended?

What was Incognito's fault? Face mask is a penalty, not something to bash someone in the head about. Guy should be gone for many more games. Icognito is a stand up guy.

Not a stiff enough penalty! Goodell once again proves he is all bark no bite!

Back
Top Bottom