Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him

Two preseason games is worthless; it's like sending your kids to their room where they have their toys, books, video games and computer. That's where they wanted to be in the first place. One regular season game is worth two preseason. Yes, Incognito put his hands up in his facemask and that should have been a 15 year penalty, but that doesn't excuse his actions. He could have killed him or permanently injured him. Worst handslap ever!
A 15 year penalty would probably be a bit harsh don't you think? ;)

yeah, the Texans are dirty not Incognito:lol2: did you watch that clip you posted?

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Class?:lol::lol: just stop, you love the team and that's great but class and dolphins over the past decade do not go together. On this particular play incognito grabbed the players facemask and tugged and hit him illegally in the face and second time. Smith has to keep his cool but this was started by the dirty play of your player.
Replies the guy who's sideline coach trips up one of our players while running down the field

it's probably not as big of a fine/suspension because he didn't connect. although I disagree with that. the act alone is worth 4-8 games.

it's probably not as big of a fine/suspension because he didn't connect. although I disagree with that. the act alone is worth 4-8 games.

He didnt have to connect with the helmet, it would be like a baseball player throwing a bat at the pitcher,you don't need to connect.The bat is a weapon just like a helmet is.

He didnt have to connect with the helmet, it would be like a baseball player throwing a bat at the pitcher,you don't need to connect.The bat is a weapon just like a helmet is.

like I said, I agree. we'll see if the people deciding on the suspension agree as well...when it's official. if it hasn't been made official already.

yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it sounds awful, but as someone who most enjoys the payback/vigilante movie milieu, I'm not apologetic in hoping that Karma visits the kind of Revis payback on Swearinger in the form of season-ending "A" "P" and "M"....CL's and Brown a few game exclusion concussions.

Replies the guy who's sideline coach trips up one of our players while running down the field

The difference is I didn't say the jets were all class and the Jets did suspend Alosi for the year immediately.

yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it sounds awful, but as someone who most enjoys the payback/vigilante movie milieu, I'm not apologetic in hoping that Karma visits the kind of Revis payback on Swearinger in the form of season-ending "A" "P" and "M"....CL's and Brown a few game exclusion concussions.

This is such a sad statement just b/c Smith wears colors of a team you don't root for.

The difference is I didn't say the jets were all class and the Jets did suspend Alosi for the year immediately.

This is such a sad statement just b/c Smith wears colors of a team you don't root for.

Actually that's not true at all. Players from the Jets said Alosi had been ordering them to line up all season long. He didn't get suspended from the Jets until he got caught trying to trip someone. Here's a quote from the article to refresh your memory.

"We've been doing that since the beginning of the year, standing right there. Sunday was not the first time that we'd been doing that," Jets tight end Jeff Cumberland said.

"I mean, throughout the season you know things are going to happen but you never expect this to happen."

Cumberland said Alosi didn't explain to the players why they were lined up.

"He never really just gave a reason," Cumberland said. "He just said during punt return, 'You just stand right here by this line, everybody just stand right here.' There wasn't really a reason why. But we kinda figured just in case somebody ran over here."
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5922926

Go away.. this is a thread that does not concern you.. or even better GFYS trollfish

Actually that's not true at all. Players from the Jets said Alosi had been ordering them to line up all season long. He didn't get suspended from the Jets until he got caught trying to trip someone. Here's a quote from the article to refresh your memory.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5922926

does that quote say they were trying to trip someone?

Go away.. this is a thread that does not concern you.. or even better GFYS trollfish

I feel bad for you as a human being. The sad thing is you don't realize how bad you look w/ such an asinine statement(and how bad you make dolphin fans look).

does that quote say they were trying to trip someone?

I feel bad for you as a human being. The sad thing is you don't realize how bad you look w/ such an asinine statement(and how bad you make dolphin fans look).

i'm not the one who's widely considered a homeristic ayehole on 2 sites including my primary one.... nor am i the one who defended the jest (what else is new) for putting a bounty on Reggie and then actually blaming Reggie for pointing out the Karmic ramifications... or refuses to concede that a cordon of assistant coaches including Alosi lined up 5-10 feet away from your perv HC was not a pre-planned HC Tripgate plot

i'm not the one who's widely considered a homeristic ayehole on 2 sites including my primary one.... nor am i the one who defended the jest (what else is new) for putting a bounty on Reggie... or refuses to concede that a cordon of assistant coaches including Alosi lined up 5-10 feet away from your perv HC was not a pre-planned HC plot

if the worst thing someone calls me is a homer I can live w/ that(even though it obviously isn't true if you read my posts) but when rooting for injuries simply b/c a player on another team took a swing at a dolphin player- that says someone is a bad person.

The difference btw you and I(one of the many differences I should say) is that when the Jets do something wrong I say so, I bashed them for the Alosi incident, I bashed them for the Braylon incident, you make excuses for everything they do then ignore what known dirty player Incognito did and instead want to see Smith get a season ending injury and you gloat about revis going down. That is a very sad person who I pity.

Back
Top Bottom