Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him

I dont know how the hand to tannys facemask did not get called either. Poor no calls in this game.

Going to have to endure that against the NFL's best teams... until we become one

Smith also got mouthy with Samuda and Samuda stood up to him...On the very next play Smith flew by Samuda and pressured QB...

The biggest thing I noticed on that play, is that if Cushing doesn't leave his feet, he's got an easy sack. Good thing for Tannehill.

If I was on the dolphins team after the Keller hit, I would of gone after Houston's players. I would of tried to take some of their players out permanently. That's just me.

OK that was uncalled for by Smith but Incog was sure aiming at his face a lot lol. Good block on D.Thomas. There was also a clear facemask on Thill.

ESPN Sources say Smith will be suspended up to 2 preseason games.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...ected-suspended-2-preseason-games-source-says

"up to two preseason games" - what horse crap. Adderall will get you 4 games but swinging a helmet at a guy gets you this? Its absolute nonsense just because its Cog. If this were Brady or Manning Smith would be looking at 8 games easy. The most hypocritical part is if you hit a guy wearing a helmet you can get a fine because it might cause a concussion. What do you think a helmet to a defenseless head would do?

Two preseason games is worthless; it's like sending your kids to their room where they have their toys, books, video games and computer. That's where they wanted to be in the first place. One regular season game is worth two preseason. Yes, Incognito put his hands up in his facemask and that should have been a 15 year penalty, but that doesn't excuse his actions. He could have killed him or permanently injured him. Worst handslap ever!

Like a "Goon" hey? Get it?

If I was on the dolphins team after the Keller hit, I would of gone after Houston's players. I would of tried to take some of their players out permanently. That's just me.

No, the Dolphins have class and I am glad they didn't stoop to the Texans level of trying to hurt people. Incognito has a reputation for being "dirty" but since he has been with the Dolphins, I think he has been more trash talking than any cheap shots. He may have been "dirty" with the Rams and Bills, but not really the case in Miami. He obviously said some things that got under the thin-skinned Antonio Smith that led to him being kicked last year and being hit with a helmet as if it were a weapon. Trash talking is part of the on the field game, the cheap shot thug way of the Texans is not part of the game.

There were a few questionable actions by the Texans in the game on Saturday and you have to wonder if Gary Kubiak is running some sort of bounty program.

Jay Glazer just showed a video on FoxSports1 showing Texans DE Antonio Smith ripping Incognito's helmet off and smacking Richie with it. Couldn't find the video online yet, but a Texans site made a gif of it.

iBE3eUN6mR3hUgif-1.jpg

Smith better get suspended for this.

yeah, the Texans are dirty not Incognito:lol2: did you watch that clip you posted?

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

No, the Dolphins have class and I am glad they didn't stoop to the Texans level of trying to hurt people. Incognito has a reputation for being "dirty" but since he has been with the Dolphins, I think he has been more trash talking than any cheap shots. He may have been "dirty" with the Rams and Bills, but not really the case in Miami. He obviously said some things that got under the thin-skinned Antonio Smith that led to him being kicked last year and being hit with a helmet as if it were a weapon. Trash talking is part of the on the field game, the cheap shot thug way of the Texans is not part of the game.

There were a few questionable actions by the Texans in the game on Saturday and you have to wonder if Gary Kubiak is running some sort of bounty program.

Class?:lol::lol: just stop, you love the team and that's great but class and dolphins over the past decade do not go together. On this particular play incognito grabbed the players facemask and tugged and hit him illegally in the face and second time. Smith has to keep his cool but this was started by the dirty play of your player.

suspension comes today, no way in hades they suspend him for preseason games, most players that are suspended for PED's or whatever can play in preseason then suspension starts first day of practice reg season, and I don't feel like going back and looking but is smith the one that took the shot to the head of tanne (that wasn't called) before this action happened. if so you better believe cogs is gonna give him a head smack or two. but yeah if he would've landed with that helmet and done series damage he'd be looking at jail not a lil suspension.

Yeah...let's punish a tenured veteran by making him skip a few preseason games...sheez...I think a ton of vets will gladly sign-up for this cruel and unusual punishment.

Back
Top Bottom