Any danger of Sherman leaving? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any danger of Sherman leaving?

Sumlin was a helluva coach at Houston too. Had one bad year at 5-7 when the team was plagued by injuries (including Case Keenum missing the entire season with a torn ACL). And he his first full recruiting class at A&M is ranked higher than any of Sherman's ever were

I like Sherman and having him back for another season would be the best thing for Philbin and Tannehill, but there are always OC's available. We will be fine either way.

shermans not a damn good nfl oc...or at least he's not a very innovative one to date...some of that may be protecting his qb and some of it i'm sure is what he has to work with at some positions but there's no excuses for not running rub routes and picks in the red zone to get these no win red zone wrs off coverage every once in a while...

that said i think if sherm left it would hurt tannehill in the short term at least...but then again i bet that qb coach that came over with tannehill and sherm from a & m could transition to oc in this o and not miss all that much...

We can't really say Sherman did a mediocre job...he had a mediocre line up on offense

This offense stunk for a better part of the year for multiple reasons, Sherman being one of them. Hopefully our idiot GM will see the value in finally adding some more playmakers, and we will see what Sherman can do. I can't wait for the day our offense becomes explosive. It's been a long time since we can say we are dangerous from anywhere on the field.

It seems to me that this coaching staff is here to stay and finish what they started. Sherman hasn't done anything to warrant a HC gig, imo. I would bet the house sherman is our OC next year.

Im also very confident he will be here next season

I have no idea of the politics and happenings of TAMU of why he was pushed out. Maybe Kevin Sumlin needs to show he can win consistently without gravy training Sherman's recruits.

However, if you are believer in Ryan Tannehill then you better be a Sherman backer.

I meant at Green Bay bro.

btw, I'd like to see what Kyle Shanahan could do with this WCO.

Not if you rate him by his playcalling. Sparano Henning 2.0... Our offense was better under Dabol than Sherman. Thats a fact.

It is Dolphins fan pastime: killing OC's.

Not if you rate him by his playcalling. Sparano Henning 2.0... Our offense was better under Dabol than Sherman. Thats a fact.

didnt like Dabolls playcalling either, been a long time since we had a good Oc.

Dan Henning was fine in 2008. Why? Chad Pennington. Get RT to the next level and people will love Sherm.

Mike Sherman has done a good job this year considering.

Dan Henning was fine in 2008. Why? Chad Pennington. Get RT to the next level and people will love Sherm.

Mike Sherman has done a good job this year considering.

i do have faith in Sherman as our OC but he was far from stellar this year, for all the changes at OC Henning was more effective than either Sherm or Daboll

i do have faith in Sherman as our OC but he was far from stellar this year, for all the changes at OC Henning was more effective than either Sherm or Daboll

I think all Dolphins have to at least say that it is vital that Sherman returns to help RT's development going fwd.

I think all Dolphins have to at least say that it is vital that Sherman returns to help RT's development going fwd.

If Sherman did nothing else but convince us that tannehill was our pick it was worth the hire regardless

Back
Top Bottom