Any danger of Sherman leaving? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any danger of Sherman leaving?

I worry a ton about Mike Sherman leaving. He is one of the best things we got going for us and I would hire him as HC in a second.

It is vital he comes back to work with Tannehill next year.
You have some amazingly terrible post Hayden. This one take the prize. This is why I don't even open threads you start.

You have some amazingly terrible post Hayden. This one take the prize. This is why I don't even open threads you start.

You should not start posts based on your grammar.

I'm more worried about Sherman staying, I gotta be perfectly honest with you. I've defended him a lot during the season as he doesn't have much to work with, but when I see his ability to come up with smart plays on the goal line I wonder why he can't come up with any plays to reliably convert on third and short.

the oc is handicapped...but he also hasn't taken the best advantage of what he's had at times...upgrade the talent it won't look as bad but tell someone in that front office to watch some tape on rub routes and picks especially in the red zone...it's assanine these guys don't employ them

Leaving RT with his college coach and NFL OC is a no brainer. Turn the page.

Leaving RT with his college coach and NFL OC is a no brainer. Turn the page.

The same coach who wasn't successful at A&M with Tannehill??? No his offense was bland and unimaginative in college and even more so in the NFL. We need someone who has been in the NFL recently and isn't a dinosaur. I have to say that it would go a long way in building some confidence in Ireland if he actually fires Sherman tomorrow.

When was the last time you saw Sherman run a screen? His playcalling is so vanilla it amazing that Tannehill made any progress this year. I'm not sold on Sherman whatsoever. Tanny's a big boy now and he'll do just fine with a more imaginative play caller. If he does stay, I sure hope somebody cracks the whip and holds him more accountable for the results of this offense. We have to be way better than 26th in the league.

When was the last time you saw Sherman run a screen? His playcalling is so vanilla it amazing that Tannehill made any progress this year. I'm not sold on Sherman whatsoever. Tanny's a big boy now and he'll do just fine with a more imaginative play caller. If he does stay, I sure hope somebody cracks the whip and holds him more accountable for the results of this offense. We have to be way better than 26th in the league.

They ran all kinds of screens yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom