Are any of you here related to a dolphin? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are any of you here related to a dolphin?

:hmmm: Wasn't this thread for those who are related to a Phin past/present? Maybe my eyes deceive me, but I didn't see it start as " Have you ever met, scene, or dreamed about a Phin? ".

Just teasin' yah'll! :lol:

i guess i could change the title if i wanted too...i like this topic better anyway....i guess nobody is related lol

• my dad knows someone who knows someone who manages Dan's money
  • I looked into sending my kid to the Fiedler's sleep away camp for $8K for 7 weeks

seriously, Konrad's dad used to post here

I graduated from the same high school as Matt Chatam. He unfortunately plays for NE. He's the dude that leveled the streaker at halftime of this year's past SuperBowl. He plays mostly special teams (damn well too), but is listed as a LB I think.

ThaSpectacle71 said:
I am from WV and played for Bluefield WV and a few years back we played Dupont High WV in basketball...

Bluefield huh? Where do you live now? I am from Tazewell and live here still. Do you still live here?

lol, this is no joke, my grandfathers , brothers , sons, wives dad was Thomas Bieir, i guess he played for the Phins in the 50's or somehting i dunno, all i know is he was a start for the Phins at one point :)

100% Dolphins said:
lol, this is no joke, my grandfathers , brothers , sons, wives dad was Thomas Bieir, i guess he played for the Phins in the 50's or somehting i dunno, all i know is he was a start for the Phins at one point :)

Played for the Fins in the 50's huh? So what did he play? Who was the coach then and how many games did they win then? :shakeno: :roflmao: :lol:

let me tell you about when i met oronde..he was doing a signing here in tampa a couple of years ago while the super bowl was here. i had this amazing photo of him making a one handed grab against the bills. it was in a sports illustrated i'm not sure which one. there actually was a surprisingly long line. when i finally got up there he first shook my hand. now i have big hands but woah i could definitely see how he made all those one handers. so i tell him " i got something good for you to sign." he sees and says "man im definitely signing that." he has a black sharpie, a gold and silver pen. he asked me "which color you want, man" i was so impressed with his attitude i told him i didnt care. he takes all three pens and puts a blot on the page and asked me again which one i liked. i said the black, but he turns to his agent i think and asked her. (i dont know if it was his agent but it seemed like it it was a woman for sure) and she said the black one too. so he signs it in black signs another photo and took a picture with me. now i know that usually in a lib=ne like that it is sign and go sign and go. i was there for a while. it was impressive.

also a few years ago i met and talked to the following dolphins at a bucs/fins scrimmage. i had a field pass.

zach, brock marion, derrick rodgers, auturo freeman, tim ruddy, and dave wandestedt. i took pictures of all of them, and i took one with wanny. i had my madison aqua jersey on and i swear to god zach thomas told me " i like that jersey man that's that 29 baby." i said can you tell him to come over (sam is one of my fav players) zach said he was on the bus that left already. i heard after practice wanny took em to a movie in tampa somewhere i dont know where.

last but not least, i met Jason taylor around the same time as gadsen the day before he was in the linemen challege. in fact he was hanging with the same guy who got me the field pass when i met zach and them.. if you beared all of this story i commend you.

My cousin played on the jets a few years ago. He was mainly a special teamer and was listed as a fb. He's good friends with chrebet since he went to Hofstra with him too, he wasn't drafted but was a hard worker and worked his way onto the roster.

I've met Art Monk and Gary Clarke - had my photo taken with them. Met Pat Swilling, Barry Sanders, (photo) Kevin Smith, the old Dallas CB - 1st rounder, (photo) Ken Norton Jr, Amp Lee, Tom Rathman, John Taylor, Michael Irvin - who took the p1ss because I spoke English and tried to do the same, only he sounded like a tosser. Also a bouncing Troy Aikman pass that fell incomplete, bounced straight into my bag and now sits in my "office" at home.

I left a few out.

Ran into Dave Wannstedt on the way to the Porta-Potty in Orlando (search the FinHeaven archives for that one).

Keyshawn Johnson called me on the phone one time.

Great Grandfather was Jim Thorpe's college roommate.

nobody here , havent had the chance!

I've met Wharfrat. I was feeling kind of awestruck at first, but he was really nice and made me feel comfortable talking to him and stuff. My brother was with me, and Wharf was really nice to him, too. He talked to us and stuff just like he was a regular person. I wanted to ask for his autograph, but I was too shy about that kind of thing.

He told me that his name isn't really Wharfrat and that it is actually Jon. Did you guys know that? I hope I get to see him again some day, but I'll always be really psyched about that one time I already met him.

Back
Top Bottom