Are any of you here related to a dolphin? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are any of you here related to a dolphin?

P4E said:
I've met Wharfrat. I was feeling kind of awestruck at first, but he was really nice and made me feel comfortable talking to him and stuff. My brother was with me, and Wharf was really nice to him, too. He talked to us and stuff just like he was a regular person. I wanted to ask for his autograph, but I was too shy about that kind of thing.

He told me that his name isn't really Wharfrat and that it is actually Jon. Did you guys know that? I hope I get to see him again some day, but I'll always be really psyched about that one time I already met him.

OK, well I spoke to Muck on the phone once and Agua and I did something illegal last year!!!!

when i was 10 my dad lived in miami lakes i cant remember the name of the apartment complex, but mark super duper was taking scuba lessons in the pool one day and he forgot one of his fins, my dad was on the condo board and he knew wich apartment was marks he told me to bring him his fin anyway i got up there and mark said i could come in. his apartment was a mess and there was a baby screaming in the backround anyway he signed my jersey and was really cool to me ever since that day i would see him around here and there he would always say whats up to me at the time he was my favorite player so it was the coolest thing ever!! i also met regy roby, george little, don shula and woody bennett. for those who dont know there the old school miami players old school to me anyway. :D except for shula of course we all know who he is. this is kinda funny also about 2 years ago i was at tootsies the strip club in north miami and orande gadsden sat down right behind me i had to do it i turned to him and said you make some sick a** catches he reached his hand out to shake and replied thanks alot his hand is bigger than my whole head :eek:

All Dolphins are mammals therefore we are all related.

Dolphins like man also have recreational sex, one of the few animals known to do such a thing. I would say that they are closely related to humans. No known cases of aids yet but other then that one fellas mom I know of noone else who has done it with a dolphin. Unless you count the cheerleader I did when I was a young man. She was not a miami dolphin cheerleader but she was a dolphin cheerleader for a highschool when I was in highschool.

i live in Northern VA and see Redskins players a lot. I met Rod Gardner at a Buffalo Wing Factory, met Fred Smoot as he was driving through my neighborhood. Also i played in a flag football league when i was a lot younger and played against Darrell Green's son. He would always watch the games and i met him several times. I can proudly say i outran his son for a touchdown one time, the son of "The World's Fastest 40 Year Old". My mom taught Stephen Alexander's son, the ex-redskin TE who now plays for San Diego.

Also ive talked to and got autographs from Jesse Tuggle who was a LB for the falcons and got many autographs from Jaguar players such as Kyle Brady the TE. (im not sure if hes still around)

Also, my dad is an airline pilot for Continental and always flies celebrities or sees them in the airport. He has flown the whole Yankees team on a chartered plane while the coaches talked up front in the ****pit and while the players were being served anything they wanted. He's flown Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods, Nelly (the rapper), Lennox Lewis (who i sat next to in 1st class), and many more celebrities

dol_fan_in_tamp said:
now i know that usually in a line like that it is sign and go sign and go. i was there for a while. it was impressive.
Brad Banks (Iowa Hawkeyes) was the exact same way. He was only to sign one item per person, but when I got up there he just took the stuff out of my hand and kept signing, 3 items total. Good stuff. :up:

Brad Banks is from my hometown. Graduated two years behind me. He and Anquan Boldin were rival QBs. Both guys reached state (Banks twice), but Banks got his team a title. He was a great QB. Great teams. Anquan was more of a one-man show.

Heh, the guy who followed Banks was even better. 42-1 as a starter. Two championships. He's at Illinois State now.

I met Dan Marino at a Autograph show in N.J. , I met Larry Czonka at Hess's dept. store in Allentown, Pa in the late 80's- he was signing autographs "back then they didn't charge" I was speechless when he shook my hand. My buddy told Larry "He's not retarded or anything he's Just a Big Fan" Larry Laughed and slapped me on the shoulder. As we were walking away all I could muster was a " Was it cool to win a Super Bowl" as my voice cracked. Then as I walked away my bud informed me I was a looser. Also my high school guidence councilor was Jimmy Cefalo's neighbor, when Jimmy was a youngster. But my Shining moment was when I was in my Bar of Choice in Allentown, Pa "Tom's Den", Andre Reed who grew up in Allentown, and went to Kutztown came into the Bar and was acting like a big shot. He was Friends with Tom and brought in Signed pictures and was passing them out. He offered me one and I declined. I told him I won plenty betting against the Bills in mulitple Super Bowls. Wow after I actullay typed it it I sound kind of pathetic. ;)

Muck said:
I left a few out.

Ran into Dave Wannstedt on the way to the Porta-Potty in Orlando (search the FinHeaven archives for that one).

Keyshawn Johnson called me on the phone one time.

Great Grandfather was Jim Thorpe's college roommate.

I grew up in the town in Pa where Jim Thorpe is buried, aptly rename Jim Thorpe, Pa

I played against dana mckuchin ( I think that how you spell it). He the starting CB for the Browns and went to USC. He was in our league for High School football. I played defense so I never matched up with him.

Back
Top Bottom