Barkley press conference at 4 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley press conference at 4

Brock Osweiler is a big SOAB with a live arm, I hope he declares for the draft this yr.
Otherwise trade the damn farm to move up and pick up Luck.

spare me lane kiffen with the loyalty speel...tell that to the university of tennessee

Lol bittersweet moment for me, I would love seeing Barkley in a Miami jersey next year. But as a USC fan, I'm excited for the chance for a National Championship run next year.

Actually I look at the fact that Andrew Luck could go to a 2-win team and I'm more inclined to ask certain people if they're really happy that the Dolphins have 5 meaningless wins instead of only 2 wins.

Perspective.

I'm hoping for 6 this week, and especially hope next week we get another.....I root for Miami to win games, not to lose to get in position to maybe get a better player.

It was a well crafted speech designed to specifically allay fears over this decision being in any way similar to Matt Leinart's decision. Barkley is going to finish his degree and begin working on his masters. He just wants to finish what he started. He does have 10x more excuse to come back than Leinart did...and 10x more excuse to come back than Griffin, IMO.

This whole press conference was a shame. Give me a break, they had the entire band their too...what bs

tell the truth matt...it was visions of all those so cal coeds dancing in your head that made you decide to stay...

It was a well crafted speech designed to specifically allay fears over this decision being in any way similar to Matt Leinart's decision. Barkley is going to finish his degree and begin working on his masters. He just wants to finish what he started. He does have 10x more excuse to come back than Leinart did...and 10x more excuse to come back than Griffin, IMO.

Yada Yada Yada... I don't wanna hear the bs about school--it's a fouckin joke....who honestly bought that bs? No one

Now I hope we beat NE and the Jets, give someone else number #1 seed and Jets out of the playoffs. We aren't getting Luck so we should hurt the others in our division. Boooooo Barkley. Maybe Wedeen in the 2nd. GIve us 6-8 years is not a bad thing. Go get another guy opposite Wake at the 11 spot

Alot of shortsightedness here. Im sure there a few posters who are happy Barkley is staying so they can beat their chest and say i told you so. Yay. We have 5 wins and still dont have a franchise qb. It all started with the Luck wont come out to play for us rhetoric. Glad im not that type of fan

Actually it's more of the losers mentality that the SFL crowd showed that was very imbarassing. For a few month many in the NFL were laughing at some of our fans, and Dolphin players/Coaches felt imbarassed that actual fans would prefer to lose just for a chance at a QB that MIGHT be as good as advertised.

I'm hoping for 6 this week, and especially hope next week we get another.....I root for Miami to win games, not to lose to get in position to maybe get a better player.
7-9 woooooooohooooo. Dream big. Give me a ****en break.

Actually it's more of the losers mentality that the SFL crowd showed that was very imbarassing. For a few month many in the NFL were laughing at some of our fans, and Dolphin players/Coaches felt imbarassed that actual fans would prefer to lose just for a chance at a QB that MIGHT be as good as advertised.
There is nothing EMBARRASING about wanting a better team.

Back
Top Bottom