Barry Jackson: Garrard outplaying Moore and Tannehill | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson: Garrard outplaying Moore and Tannehill

ha ha...we'll see how slowly and patient everyone is after about week 9 when garrard and/or moore give you 8 weeks of at best average play...patience will go out the window then...sounds great now though and from the sounds of things tannehills not ready anyways

For perspective sake, around these here parts, despite protestations otherwise, residual Henne fluffery remains as entrenched as the proverbial ****roach in a NYC high rise apartment building :idk:

LoL in JAX where Garrard came from Henne took Garrad's place and people in Jacksonville are looking for henne to lead them to the playoffs.

are you guys really gonna argue over matt moore or david garrard??? ha ha neither one of em takes us anywhere so does it really matter who "wins" the job...

i'm counting the days til neither one of em is under center...

I'm rooting for garrad because he's older and it will be easier to for a coach to get a new guy when he retires instead of having to fight moron fans who think matt moore is some kind of quaterback savior.

not too surprising as Moore is the only QB on the roster that hasn't played in the WCO. The biggest challenge with the system is learning the terminology and the timing.

Still whoever wins just holding down the fort for Tannehill

This article was written before yesterdays practice, and it was written after only 1 practice. How could anyone possble think any QB has the upper hand at this point?

A lot people on here love to stir the pot and rush to judgement. The kind that speak first, think later.

not too surprising as Moore is the only QB on the roster that hasn't played in the WCO. The biggest challenge with the system is learning the terminology and the timing.

Still whoever wins just holding down the fort for Tannehill

Moore played in a WCO in high school at William S. Hart ..... Just not in college or pro's. He'll need to shake off the rust.

LoL in JAX where Garrard came from Henne took Garrad's place and people in Jacksonville are looking for henne to lead them to the playoffs.
to be honest just going through a jax forum i didn't see anything about henne in the first two pages, and nothing about henne + playoffs.

Would be pretty interesting if the starting Wrs end up being Chad Johnson and Roberto Wallace with Nanee, Hartline, and Bess and Gates your round out the roster guys and the rooks stashed on the Practice Squad.

to be honest just going through a jax forum i didn't see anything about henne in the first two pages, and nothing about henne + playoffs.

you probably saw people who believe in blaine gabbert threads...you should have told them they should know better

May the best QB win the starter's job. It's a good thing to have two guys with NFL experience, and a third guy who is waiting in the wings to be the franchise QB. :woot:

I know it is early, but I have no problem as going on record that Garrard is our best hope at making a playoff run. Tannehill starts 16 games and our best chance is to go 6-10, Moore starts and our best chance is 8-8, Garrard starts and our best chance is to go 11-5...that is assuming all QBs stay healthy and play up to par during the year.

Back
Top Bottom