Barry Jackson: Garrard outplaying Moore and Tannehill | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson: Garrard outplaying Moore and Tannehill

Its surely looking that way so far. I read one post on PFT that said even though Garrard is leading the QB's through the minicamps, he is only there to stir competition and will be let go when the season starts. This is one of the most ridiculous things Ive heard. If Gerrard is the best QB on this team, why would they cut him.. They wouldnt.. IMO we will keep all three QB's and send Devlin to the practive squad.

I may be in the minority here, but I believe Garrard will be the starter come week 1 barring injury. We shall see...

No secret I admire the intangibles, quick thinking, long ball accuracy and inner fortitude of Moore and believe he's capable of growing into an effective QB. However, if Garrard beats him out in a fair TC competition, that means we've even upgraded beyond that and he should start. Neither way should this team let go of either of these guys, especially considering how injury prone the QB position historically has become.

I've been impressed with Garrard. He seems extremely confident. He is well spoken & acts like a consumate pro.

Moore played well last year. He took more risks & made more mistakes than Garrard usually does but he was on a desperate team as well.

Preseason can't come soon enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom