Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense"

Parcells desperately wanted him(which is probably good enough reason not to sign him).

So you agree then you were erroneos in signing him... :thanks:

When 2 teams want the same player it drives the price up.

thanks for the economics lesson... How did I ever become an accountant without you?

Parcells desperately wanted him(which is probably good enough reason not to sign him). [/uote]

So you agree then you were erroneos in signing him... :thanks:

thanks for the economics lesson... How did I ever become an accountant without you?

If he hadn't played well for us I'd be concerned and I was concerned that BP wanted him so bad though he's done a better job in FA than the draft.

Parcells desperately wanted him(which is probably good enough reason not to sign him). When 2 teams want the same player it drives the price up.

Do you still have that hotline to The Tuna.:lol: His name's not Tannenbaum. He played you guys out of your shorts.

But there ya go again, sticking up for Rex the Buffoon, Mangini, gayish Dirty Sanchez, parsing what recent history is in the Jest/Fins relationship, parsing what divisional legacy means, and dogging Parcells (the only good coach you ever had) whenever you can. I'd expect this in one of your own inbred circlejerking forums. There's nothing wrong with some dissention, but you know what they say about "too much of a good thing". You really need to get a grip when you're not on your home court.

OK, everything except baywatch. I'm really into Land of the Lost right now:D

sleestak2-1.jpg

You're the one in the middle of course, right? :d-day:

Do you still have that hotline to The Tuna.:lol: His name's not Tannenbaum. He played you guys out of your shorts.

But there ya go again, sticking up for Rex the Buffoon, Mangini, gayish Dirty Sanchez, parsing what recent history is in the Jest/Fins relationship, parsing what divisional legacy means, and dogging Parcells (the only good coach you ever had) whenever you can. I'd expect this in one of your own inbred circlejerking forums. There's nothing wrong with some dissention, but you know what they say about "too much of a good thing". You really need to get a grip when you're not on your home court.

One thing we know about parcells is he isn't playing anybody as a GM, he is a buffoon as a GM.

No this Division hasnt seen a Overpaid, Overratted LBer whos Division rivals FS Gibril Wilson has more carrer Tackles than you ( and just about every other stat ) haha..Bart Scott is a losey LB...Jets defense cant go from worst to first overnight with a below average LB and a unproven HC IMO

One thing we know about parcells is he isn't playing anybody as a GM, he is a buffoon as a GM.

parcells is no GM, he's a VP of operations... my man jeff ireland is the general manager, and he happens to have one of the best coaches of all time and one of the best "3-4" architect of all time as an advisor...

what you got now in NY ? tannenbaum a.k.a i released chad pennington and signed brett favre ... oh and you got rex ryan, like that's any better !

don't give me that "rex ryan is a tremendous defensive coordinator, blablalba" , i've heard similar crap around here about a coordinator taking on his first stint as a head coach: Cam cameron

i really think the jets are in no place to talk thrash, wether it's the fans, players, the coach, fireman ed, even the giants fans who're waiting in their stadium for the 4pm games with the true NY team...
The jets, until they prove otherwise, are the 3rd seed in the AFCE. When i say that, it kind of makes me wonder if i ever heard a 3rd seed team being so pumped up about their team and living the hype as much as this in my whole life... it's simply amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
How good was the Baltimore defense before Ryan and Scott got there? How about Super Bowl Champion good. Ray Lewis is that defense. His play, leadership and fire is the biggest reason Baltimore has been a defensive force all those years. Fat turd Ryan wasn't the reason that D was so good year after year, and certainly Scott wasn't the reason either.

Aside from watching our phins, one of the biggest joys I'll get out of the season is watching these blowhards become exposed.

How good was the Baltimore defense before Ryan and Scott got there? How about Super Bowl Champion good. Ray Lewis is that defense. His play, leadership and fire is the biggest reason Baltimore has been a defensive force all those years. Fat turd Ryan wasn't the reason that D was so good year after year, and certainly Scott wasn't the reason either.

Aside from watching our phins, one of the biggest joys I'll get out of the season is watching these blowhards become exposed.

:up: Ed Reed and Suggs and Ngata are the only other reasons that D is so good..Ryan and Bart came in and never did a thing

I wonder if Bart remembers when Ricky ran his *** over in the playoff game..?

parcells is no GM, he's a VP of operations... my man jeff ireland is the general manager, and he happens to have one of the best coaches of all time and one of the best "3-4" architect of all time as an advisor...

what you got now in NY ? tannenbaum a.k.a i released chad pennington and signed brett favre ... oh and you got rex ryan, like that's any better !

don't give me that "rex ryan is a tremendous defensive coordinator, blablalba" , i've heard similar crap around here about a coordinator taking on his first stint as a head coach: Cam cameron

i really think the jets are in no place to talk thrash, wether it's the fans, players, the coach, fireman ed, even the giants fans who're waiting in their stadium for the 4pm games with the true NY team...
The jets, until they prove otherwise, are the 3rd seed in the AFCE. When i say that, it kind of makes me wonder if i ever heard a 3rd seed team being so pumped up about their team and living the hype as much as this in my whole life... it's simply amazing

Parcells screwed us up in the same capacity he has down there.

Cam was already a failure as a HC, Rex has never had a shot.

Tannenbaum has done a very good job. Sure he missed on Gholston(so far) and Chad/Favre but the FAs he brought in last year played very well, he's done well in the draft(Brick, Mangold, Leon, Revis, harris, keller,...). I am happy w/ him.

Until proven otherwise we are the 3rd team in the AFC East? You do realize the records reset each new season, right? I think we'll finish 4th but we start out tied for first at 0-0.

Wow! Ryan's mentality is sreading faster than a bunch of Ryans looking for some doughnuts. I hope the whole freakin team starts talkin' ****, its just gonna make it so much sweeter to watch them fight for the 1st pick in next year's draft....

Parcells screwed us up in the same capacity he has down there.

Cam was already a failure as a HC, Rex has never had a shot.

Tannenbaum has done a very good job. Sure he missed on Gholston(so far) and Chad/Favre but the FAs he brought in last year played very well, he's done well in the draft(Brick, Mangold, Leon, Revis, harris, keller,...). I am happy w/ him.

Until proven otherwise we are the 3rd team in the AFC East? You do realize the records reset each new season, right? I think we'll finish 4th but we start out tied for first at 0-0.

You think Buffalo is better than the Jets this year?

You guys offered him a contract in the neighborhood of what we offered so don't act like you weren't paying for him. I think you offered around $20 mil guaranteed and we signed him for $22 mil guaranteed.

The funny thing about this is that when you trash Jason Taylor, a player who was first contacted by the Jets to sign this offseason, you always basically say that its your front office who looks in every direction for talent and they never seriously wanted him. Same case here minus the offer, the only reason why the Jets didnt make an offer was because Jason refused to play for you. He according to you, is a loser player, but yet the Jets were the team who called him first.

Guys, Scott could be right... consider this:

Consider this D practicing with Gahli Sanchez dressed in his tutu on the O side... first one there get's a kiss. Now that's a prescription for Jests greatness on D. They're gonna be monsters -- best QB rush in the league, hands down.

Before we know it Sannychez will be in a bride's dress and the Jests D will be best in the league.

Horrors!

LD

Back
Top Bottom