Best game in 20 years! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best game in 20 years!

The game where Marino ran the clock play and beat the jets I liked better than this one. But this was sweeeeet after all the jets lame trash talking lol.

Wake: "talk is cheap...walking is expensive."

Jets paid the price....oh yes they did.

the dolphins arent making the playoffs

both teams will be 6-10 7-9 at the end of the season
Quick, someone get this man a dandelion so he can blowhard and make a wish.

clear.gif

Being a dolphin fan since 91 and seeing so many great games, this might have been the best one. I know Miami is only 4-3 but man is it a great 4-3. Buried the Jets today, in "Jet-lifesupport" stadium. Doesnt get much better than this. Go Phins BABY!!!!

You either haven't been much of a fan for the past 20 years or you have a lousy memory.

Nice win, but nowhere close to top games in the past 20 years. This isn't even one of the top 3 games against the Jets in the past 20 years.

You either haven't been much of a fan for the past 20 years or you have a lousy memory.

Nice win, but nowhere close to top games in the past 20 years. This isn't even one of the top 3 games against the Jets in the past 20 years.
I can't think of another win that felt this good against the jets. maybe... maybe the one that snapped our losing streak. but this one had so much buildup and trash talking, I can't remember the last time there was this much banter, and to have our team smash them in the nuts like they did today, completely dominate and humble and **** them up the ass? NO this is easily top 3.

I can't think of another win that felt this good against the jets. maybe... maybe the one that snapped our losing streak. but this one had so much buildup and trash talking, I can't remember the last time there was this much banter, and to have our team smash them in the nuts like they did today, completely dominate and humble and **** them up the ass? NO this is easily top 3.

Weren't around for the epic comeback in the fake spike game? How about the 52 point drubbing at home in the mid 90's? How about the 30-3 whipping Fiedler and Williams laid on them in NYC? The win over Lord Favre in 2008 that knocked them out of the playoffs and put us in?

You folks are probably the types that walk out of every movie claiming it's the greatest movie you've ever seen. Short memories, no respect for the past greats.

just beating the jets the way we did is a great feeling i love the onside kick wished we could of scored :chuckle:

I thought it was great demoralizing them with the onside kick, letting them get some hope stopping us on that series only to have us rip their hearts out blocking the punt for a TD

the dolphins arent making the playoffs

both teams will be 6-10 7-9 at the end of the season

The way the Jets are playing you'd be lucky if your team is 6 -10 but Miami is looking like a 9-7 possibly a 10-6 the way we are playing.

Really? Then keeping out of the playoffs in the last week of the season ranks pretty low on your list. I

Weren't around for the epic comeback in the fake spike game? How about the 52 point drubbing at home in the mid 90's? How about the 30-3 whipping Fiedler and Williams laid on them in NYC? The win over Lord Favre in 2008 that knocked them out of the playoffs and put us in?

You folks are probably the types that walk out of every movie claiming it's the greatest movie you've ever seen. Short memories, no respect for the past greats.
you're talking scores. marino fake spike is easily number one. but I said exactly what I meant to say. This was top 3 for me. and easily the most buildup and finally follow through for our team. to each their own. don't tell me it isn't MY top 3.

This by far the sweetest victory since Philbin's been here.

There have been better wins though in the past 20 years obviously.

The wildcat debut in foxborough, the win with Wannsteadt where he basically ran our RB into the ground to get into the playoffs...

I will say this, we will have better wins this year. Based on how the coaching staff & team did today I would not be suprised to see us win at least one wildcard game in the playoffs this year.

Really? Then keeping out of the playoffs in the last week of the season ranks pretty low on your list. I
go throw some garbage against someone else's wall. You don't know my list. perhaps you should've asked instead of making assumptions.

you're talking scores. marino fake spike is easily number one. but I said exactly what I meant to say. This was top 3 for me. and easily the most buildup and finally follow through for our team. to each their own. don't tell me it isn't MY top 3.

I'm not telling you it's not in your top 3. I'm telling you your top 3 sucks.

"most buildup and follow through" .... no. A 52 point humiliation of the Jets in our home opener in the season where everyone was picking us to go to the superbowl was bigger and even better execution (4 INTs), and that game can't even touch the fake spike miracle comeback or the win over Favre, knocking them out and putting us in when no one gave us a chance.

This game, no one will remember in 5 years.

I'm not telling you it's not in your top 3. I'm telling you your top 3 sucks.

"most buildup and follow through" .... no. A 52 point humiliation of the Jets in our home opener in the season where everyone was picking us to go to the superbowl was bigger and even better execution (4 INTs), and that game can't even touch the fake spike miracle comeback or the win over Favre, knocking them out and putting us in when no one gave us a chance.

This game, no one will remember in 5 years.
blah blah blah. 52 points? no one remembers that game. your list easily sucks more dick than a Saigon whore.

Back
Top Bottom