Best game in 20 years! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best game in 20 years!

blah blah blah. 52 points? no one remembers that game. your list easily sucks more dick than a Saigon whore.

Well, I probably would put the Fiedler/Williams victory in NYC over the '95 home opener, both easily more memorable than today's game. You don't remember I'm sure, but that whipping was our first win over the Jets after they'd beat us 8 times in a row.

But you're right, a win over a 3-4 Mark Sanchez QB'd team with our backup QB playing most of the game and our special teams doing most of the damage is the one every phin fan will remember 20 years from now.

You remind me of all the fools shouting about how Avatar was the greatest movie ever made after they got out of the theatre.

Well, I probably would put the Fiedler/Williams victory in NYC over the '95 home opener, both easily more memorable than today's game. You don't remember I'm sure, but that whipping was our first win over the Jets after they'd beat us 8 times in a row.

But you're right, a win over a 3-4 Mark Sanchez QB'd team with our backup QB playing most of the game and our special teams doing most of the damage is the one every phin fan will remember 20 years from now.

You remind me of all the fools shouting about how Avatar was the greatest movie ever made after they got out of the theatre.

hey pal that was in Miami to stop the streak, not NYC

The game that broke the 8 game losing streak was at home, not on the road.

this deff is not the best win in 20 years. anytime we beat the jets is ****ing awesome and today we destroyed them in every phase of the game, but to say best game in 20 years, no way.

heck as i watch the bronco game tonight, brings back memories of that 2002 game when mare kicked a 53 yd gw fg after elam had kicked a 50 plus yd fg and bronco fans were cheering like they had won. also fiedler had broken his finger that game i believe which forced him to miss several games after, but finished that game up. that game was deff better than this one as were plenty.

this was a great win in terms of its the jets, it was extremely critical, etc, but if this was the best game u have seen in 20 years from the fins, i dont know man.

My favorite game would be Rickys first game against the jets when we had that long losing streak against them but he came in and completely owned them. When ran for that TD in the 4th quarter and I went completely nuts.

I know we've had some bad seasons starting with 2004, but to say this is the biggest win in 20 years is flat out ridiculous. We've won many playoff games in the last 20 years. The Marino comeback in Seattle? The 31 to nothing blowout over the Chargers? The Lamar Smith 200 yard game vs Manning??

Hell even the regular season has seen MANY huge wins in the last 20 years. Marino throwing for 450 and 5 TDs versus the Pats coming off his surgery?? Fiedler diving into the endzone versus the Raiders after 9/11? Mare beating the Broncos in Denver? Ricky breaking the streak? Zach flipping into the endzone versus the Titans?

I can go on and on.

Come on man! Don't make us sound pathetic!

Lol and you remind me of the guys who think they know everything about football because they can read a few stat lines.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

I know we've had some bad seasons starting with 2004, but to say this is the biggest win in 20 years is flat out ridiculous. We've won many playoff games in the last 20 years. The Marino comeback in Seattle? The 31 to nothing blowout over the Chargers? The Lamar Smith 200 yard game vs Manning??

Hell even the regular season has seen MANY huge wins in the last 20 years. Marino throwing for 450 and 5 TDs versus the Pats coming off his surgery?? Fiedler diving into the endzone versus the Raiders after 9/11? Mare beating the Broncos in Denver? Ricky breaking the streak? Zach flipping into the endzone versus the Titans?

I can go on and on.

Come on man! Don't make us sound pathetic!
sorry. but as far as wins vs. the jets (which i'm limiting my discussion to) this is easily top 3.

why are dolphin fans acting like they won the superbowl today?

pretty sad if this is ur best win in the last 20 years

Not sure why you got a red-out because I agree with you. After all, we only beat one of the worst and definitely the most dysfunctional team in the NFL who looked so worn out from over-exercising their jaw muscles all week they had nothing left to give on the football field.

Honestly, it has become kind of pathetic. The Jets are supposed to be Miami's biggest rival, but it looked like we played a high school team...and not a very good one. Good luck to you guys as this team gets completely deconstructed in the off season.

Do you think the Jets players are being intentionally bad for Barkley?

Lol and you remind me of the guys who think they know everything about football because they can read a few stat lines.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

sorry. but as far as wins vs. the jets (which i'm limiting my discussion to) this is easily top 3.

No one needs any stat lines to know this wasn't a significant game in Dolphins history. You'll see the light next year when our next win over NYJ pushes this win over a terrible NYJ team out of your short memory.

thats the difference in expectations for the two franchises i guess

HAHAHA! With expectations like you guys have, today's game must have REALLY stung.

I mean, it wasn't just a lopsided loss. Getting outclassed like you did in every phase of the game, to the point that your coach was near speechless in his presser. I'm guessing that failed to meet your lofty expectations.

why are dolphin fans acting like they won the superbowl today?

pretty sad if this is ur best win in the last 20 years
Why are jets fans acting like their team is the worst in the AFC east?...Oh wait...

Back
Top Bottom