Best School in Florida? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best School in Florida?

LtDan said:
I hate all Florida schools.....well at least the big 3.....Nothing against the little guys

Speaking of crooked schools.........

Motion said:
Florida invented Gatorade, enough said. :lol:

:yeahthat:

To me Gators 'cause it's my team and just got a great Football program with Meyer, but also sayin' that the U are good as well, ... and 'Noles sucks:lol:

nick1 said:
I would say Florida is the best school as of right now but in the near future Miami will be the best school. FSU always get owned by Miami and last year got owned by Florida. Florida will definitely have the best team in Florida this season. thoughts?
If you want to talk in the future... It will no doubt be UCF. Give them 7-8 years... and they will be a major power house...

^^ I agree I thought I was the only one who belived that they seem to b heading into the right direction.

Ill always like Florida cause they opened the doors for OU with Stoops so ill always love them :D

Miami is like USC/Notre Dame, I respect them for their tradition and winning as they are a great program much like ours, but I have always hated their attiude.

FSU I have nothing against as we have owned them in football :D

FinNasty said:
If you want to talk in the future... It will no doubt be UCF. Give them 7-8 years... and they will be a major power house...
maybe but they are still a while away from that. they need a few more good seasons and than top prospects will look at them

nick1 said:
maybe but they are still a while away from that. they need a few more good seasons and than top prospects will look at them

I said 7-8 years...

FinNasty said:

I think South Florida has much, much more potential than Central Florida. If we're talking about football anyway.

im from south carolina but after playing the gators year after year their definatly #1. Miami and FSU have both been playng in a somewhat week football conference. I see good things in the hurricanes future though. I dont like the way coach meyers plays football for the gators but i said the same about a guy named spurrier.

GO ****S!!!

This is my opinion, and this is coming from a Seminole Fan. The only way you could judge who was the best school right now would be to stack up their head to head matches right now against each other. That school would have to be Miami, as much as I hate to say it. Before last year, they beat us 6 times in a row, and they absolutely owned Florida the previous times they played them.

Regardless of what has happened to it's Program the last few years, Miami is still heads and shoulders above the other 2 major schools in Florida.

But the only way you could truly say who was the best is if we all played each other every year. So until Florida quits scheduling NE Louisiana and Wyoming and those other non-conference teams and replaces them with Miami, you can't say it's Florida. When was the last time they even won their own conference.

Back
Top Bottom