Better NFL Career..RT or Johnny Football? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better NFL Career..RT or Johnny Football?

Better NFL Career RT or Johnny Football?

• RT

Votes: 94 71.2%
  • Johnny Football

Votes: 24 18.2%
  • Both will be great

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Both will suck

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
RT is still on a learning curve and I have no reason to think he will not be great, because he is already good.
Manziel is Incognito at the QB position. His shtick will get tiresome and he will combine some great plays with poor ones. He will probably have a career like Tony Romo.
Good enough to get the team close, but he will make the bone head play. NFL defenses will have him figured out quickly.

Manziel does not have the mental fortitude to be successful in the nfl.

He'll have a nice rookie campaign, less impressive than rg3 but still good for a rookie, the good season will motivate him but his second year will fall off considerably. And so begins his demise.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

If a 28 year old Brandon Weeden can get taken in the first round of 2012, Manziel would definitely be a first rounder.

Weeden's age has nothing to do with it. His measurables and arm are prototypical of an NFL quarterback, Manziel's are not. I'm not saying Weeden is a better player, far from it but Manziel owes a huge debt to Russell Wilson for his current draft status.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

RT, this whole running QB is the new fad. RGIII got caught and declined greatly. Just wait until defences figure it all out and these QB's are forced to use their Arms to win games and not legs.

Agreed. How long did St Timmy of the tuck & run last?

Wilson & even Cam will develop & progress. Kaepernick, Bob Griffin, & Johnny M... not so much.

Manziel is a case Keenum clone, there game is identical, except Keenum has much better throw downfield.

Look at manziels #s against the blitz if you think he's that good. He's doomed just like every other young qb who cant handle the blitz.

who knows.. so far Tannehill has been an average NFL qb, so the bar isnt set to heaven... he may improve though, which would be wonderful considering he plays for my Dolphins. Manziel has yet to write in his NFL history book yet.

If someone at a bar spouted off some of the misinformation in this thread, I'd ask him if he had access to the internet. This being a message board . . .

Screw Manziel, I'd wait until next year. If and thats a big If, Tannehill completely flames out and stinks up the joint even with a better o-line and off coord. I say go hard after Marcus Mariota in next years draft.

well, lets hope this will bring the best out of RT trying to beat Johnny Football.

Yeah, Johnny seems like on arrogant SOB!!

but there talk that he will drafted higher than RT, that's gotta mean something!!!

It means a GM at best will look really bad, and at worst that GM is going to lose his job.

Johnny football is no more then a college gimmick, that like many before him will die down considerably...add to that a very abrasive personality, and that will become a very volatile situation for the team that takes him. RT by a Mile

IMO a more relevant related question would be:

"If Tannehill was coming out this season, would he be the first QB taken?" Even if you care to amend that to cover "the last 2 years" my answer would still be "pretty likely"

IMO a more relevant related question would be:

"If Tannehill was coming out this season, would he be the first QB taken?" Even if you care to amend that to cover "the last 2 years" my answer would still be "pretty likely"

If RT and Johnny were both at A & M at the same time One of them would have been on the bench....and it might not have been the guy with the heisman in his trophy case.

Back
Top Bottom