Big Hank On Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Hank On Dolphins

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
To open his show he said:

1. He talked to some people in the prosecutor's office and doesn't think the McMichael case will go anywhere. Usually they don't prosecute unless one side or the other is pushing it. Did say he expects counseling for alcohol and domestic abuse for Randy and said a possible suspension as much as 3 or 4 games.

2. Fielder is the starter. Than he compared Feeley to Damon Huard and said that he benefited from being on a good team that won despite him and not because of him. Said Fiedler was the guy right now.

3. The Wade Smith injury could be a disaster. Said an already thin line would be in very poor shape. Said you can't find LT this late.

In Hurricane news he said that Willie Williams is going to be accepted onto the team despite all of his convictions as long as he doesn't get jail time. He also suggested that the media will make the Canes look pretty bad for it too.

Wade Smith injury is serious?

Thanks for the update phinkev, I hope Wade's injury isn't that bad.

I'm a cane fan and even im saying that they shouldve dropped this guy like a bad habit....

I hope Hank isnt basing his conclusions on an MRI....cause if he is basing it on the MRI we have yet to see, we are in deep doodoo

what there was already a qb competition did i miss training camp.
did hank look at his fat head and see into the future.
just wondering

A lot of this seems to be from left field to me ...

(1) How in the world does McMike get suspended "3 or 4 games" if no charges are filed and this is his first known issue with drugs or alcohol?

(2) Fiedler as the starter is FAR from a moot point before training camp even starts.

(3) Did he see an MRI?

Sounds like Fat Hank is pulling things out of his oversized arse.

He's got to do it that way because no toilet will hold him, I hear.

lol at nobody liking of Hanks opinion of our Qb situation...

lol thats just too bad

lol

DrAstroZoom said:
A lot of this seems to be from left field to me ...

(1) How in the world does McMike get suspended "3 or 4 games" if no charges are filed and this is his first known issue with drugs or alcohol?

(2) Fiedler as the starter is FAR from a moot point before training camp even starts.

(3) Did he see an MRI?

Exactly. Again, when all these things Fat Hank said would happen don't, I wish he would be called out for all his lame predictions. None of this will happen and Hank will go merrily along spouting more BS.

Another thing. When Feeley won those games for Philly, who exactly manned the skill positions that got the team a win "despite" Feeley? They had no WR's, no star TE. Who was their back--Staley? He is a little above average.

The winning despite of, not because of line fits Fiedler to a tee. And comparing Feeley to Huard is a joke. This guy is clueless. How the hell did he get his own show?

By The War Room - SportingNews
Fiedler is better than Dolphins fans give him credit for, and the addition of wide receiver David Boston could make Fiedler look better.
Chris Mortensen ESPN
But if he (Aj Feeley) had potential as a big-timer, why was he still third string when the Eagles played Carolina? Koy Detmer isn't that dynamic.
BY BARRY JACKSON
We asked 16 returning Dolphins to give the 1st name or 2 that came to mind when considering which new player on the team has made a particularly good impression-Quarterback A.J. Feeley wasn't cited at all.

DolFinatic718 said:
lol at nobody liking of Hanks opinion of our Qb situation...

lol thats just too bad

lol

(a) I think you're misunderstanding. The ripping on Hank is for what has been stated as a foregone conclusion when the starting spot is still very much up for grabs.

(b) Why is it "too bad"? I've been a Fiedler supporter for a while, and I still am. I just happen to think it will be best for the team in the long run if Feeley gets the starting job.

Sorry, but your post has me :confused:

Good points Phinman. He had zero skill position help, and thye dropped a crap load of his passes. The limited AJ clips I saw showed a nice accurate ball in really good spots that the D couldnt get to. As for hank, he is stirring the pot during the lull.

Back
Top Bottom