Big Hank On Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Hank On Dolphins

phinman1 said:
Another thing. When Feeley won those games for Philly, who exactly manned the skill positions that got the team a win "despite" Feeley? They had no WR's, no star TE. Who was their back--Staley? He is a little above average.

The winning despite of, not because of line fits Fiedler to a tee. And comparing Feeley to Huard is a joke. This guy is clueless. How the hell did he get his own show?

Comparing Feeley to Huard is a joke ??? Actually I agree. Huard at least got some playing time. Feeley won't.

ABrownLamp said:
uh oh. Very good authority, IN CAPS!!!! Well I heard, from SKEETER IN APARTMENT 304, that Fiedler is and will be the starting quarterback come September. And further, SKEETER knows that Huizinga likes Fiedler. Adores him. Maybe even... loves him. SKEETER isn't syaing that Huizinga is gay or anything...just, you know... curious.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That was freaking hilarious. Can I have Skeeters phone number? I have a few questions for him.

NCFINFAN38 said:
Comparing Feeley to Huard is a joke ??? Actually I agree. Huard at least got some playing time. Feeley won't.

Feeley won't get any playing time? Actually, the joke is your analysis of the QB situation.

phinman1 said:
Feeley won't get any playing time? Actually, the joke is your analysis of the QB situation.

What analysis?? I made a prediction. :D

An Interesting Looking Stat....

Guys and gals, I just research this for my own amusement, and this in know way shape or form, says anything derrogatory about our starter and backup QBs.

Does anyone really know, how many consecutive games has this team won with JF leading the way? Without looking further down the post I will tell you ONLY 4 GAMES.

How many consecutive games did the Eagles win with AJ leading the way? You all know ONLY 4 GAMES.

I took the parity of using AJ's 5 games started (record of 4-1) in 2002, looking up and using JF's record, since starting in 2000, in combined 5 game stretches. :rolleyes:

I also, used the opponents the teams lost to, Defensive ranking in Passing Yards Allowed per Attempt.

02- (AJ)
4-1- Loss to NYG (5). I have to add that the opponents that Phili beat were STL (12), Sea (10), Wash (4), and Dal (6), and they had 3 of the top 10 in Defenses with Yards per Passing Attempts So the statement that AJ lost to the only TOP 10 Defense of the Giants is put to rest. These teams had a loosing record due to their lack of Offensive production than their Defense.

00- JF
4-1- Loss to Mini (22)
4-1- Loss to Jets (6)
3-2- Loss to Tampa (1), and Indi (19)

01- JF
3-2- Loss to NYJ (5), and STL (7)
4-1- Loss to NYJ (5)
3-2- Loss to SF (10), and NE (19)

02- JF
4-1- Loss to KC (26)
3-2- Loss to Min (32), and NE (8)

03- JF
4-1- Loss to Hou (31)
2-3- Loss to NE (1) twice, and Phili (11)

I know I will hear from many JF supporter, I have been and until this team finds an upgrade that will prove it on the field on game day, I will still support him...

Bottom line, I :pray: that after 4 years of support... that AJ is the one... ;)

DolFinatic718 said:
lol at nobody liking of Hanks opinion of our Qb situation...

lol thats just too bad

lol
Nobody likes it because if it is true and that useless **** Feidler starts again we will miss the playoffs again............And I know nobody here wants that.
Lets all pray Hank is talking out of his arse. :pray:

SportingNews
Quote:
Fiedler is better than Dolphins fans give him credit for, and the addition of wide receiver David Boston could make Fiedler look better.

Chris Mortensen
Quote:
If (Aj Feeley) had potential as a big-timer, why was he still 3rd string when the Eagles played Carolina? Koy Detmer isn't that dynamic.

Barry Jackson
Quote:
Asked 16 returning Dolphins to give the name that came to mind when considering which new player on the team has made a particularly good impression A.J. Feeley wasn't cited at all.

John Madden

quote:

"Jay Fiedlers just not an accurate quarterback"

BlueFin said:
SportingNews
Quote:
Fiedler is better than Dolphins fans give him credit for, and the addition of wide receiver David Boston could make Fiedler look better.

Chris Mortensen
Quote:
If (Aj Feeley) had potential as a big-timer, why was he still 3rd string when the Eagles played Carolina? Koy Detmer isn't that dynamic.

Barry Jackson
Quote:
Asked 16 returning Dolphins to give the name that came to mind when considering which new player on the team has made a particularly good impression A.J. Feeley wasn't cited at all.

John Madden

quote:

"Jay Fiedlers just not an accurate quarterback"

How many times do we have to go over the fact that Feeley WAS THE BACKUP IN PHILLY LAST YEAR.
Cmon people get with the frikkin program... :wall:

DolFinatic718 said:
Opinion. Not a very good 1 either

What wide open recievers? Ward O no maybe Mcnight always gets open. How about slow as a turtle Gasden? This guy has been playing with mediocre recievers or recievers on the downside of their careers (Mcduffie, Carter). O and its not like this guy has a ton of time to place the ball where he wants behind our terrible pass protection. Give me a break!

ok, because chambers and mcknight were slow. don't act like you didn't see fielder overthrow them all the time.

Your unprecedented knowledge of football is unbelievable. Because obviously you know that if you have Wr's on your team that can get open consistently you dont need Marino back there to get them the ball. So of course you know that the 1-2 punch of Chambers and Boston would make any Qb better.

OVERTHROWS AND INTERCEPTIONS. Who cares if you have better wide receivers. OVERTHROWS AND INTERCEPTIONS. That is what Fiedler's problem is.

They are sports broadcasters, I very rarely hear anyone introduce someone as an expert. But if you want to call someone an expert based on how much knowledge they have about a sport, they are a genius and your in Special Ed.

It's "you're" in special ed. As in "you are." You're is a contraction for the two words. As in "you're" really trying your damndest to pick apart my valid point. Ok, guy...sports broadcasters it is. "You're" so smart.

Point is I am tired of people blaming one man for this TEAM'S inconsitencies. This team has lacked talent in almost every posititon on offense, and the spending by the FO has shown that. So stop blaming one man for this. The FO knows better then you, and that man is still on this team, so just keep hating. :D

Who is blaming just one man? I was just stating the obvious.

Back
Top Bottom