Big Hank On Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Hank On Dolphins

In the words of the Big O.....

"Call me when Hank makes it to more than one practice a year."

Fat Hank is usually on...but he was way off on the Fiedler thing....C'mon guys......I have it on VERY GOOD AUTHORITY that the owner himself is sick of Fiedler.....I do not see how Jay Fiedler gets a fair shake at the starting QB job. I just don't.

Section126 said:
Fat Hank is usually on...but he was way off on the Fiedler thing....C'mon guys......I have it on VERY GOOD AUTHORITY that the owner himself is sick of Fiedler.....I do not see how Jay Fiedler gets a fair shake at the starting QB job. I just don't.

I hope you're wrong.If Feeley is just handed starting job even though Fiedler clearly outplay him then (If things remain how they are now by end of PRESEASON.) this organization is turning into a circus!

minus said:
I hope you're wrong.If Feeley is just handed starting job even though Fiedler clearly outplay him then (If things remain how they are now by end of PRESEASON.) this organization is turning into a circus!

I think if Feeley outplays Fiedler he has the Job.

If he ties he wins the job.

If Fiedler barely beats him........he gets the job.

The only way I see Fiedler getting the job is if Feeley completely sucks.

Let me clarify things a little. Hank said he talked to people in the Dolphin organization and that's why he said Fiedler, though he said they still have the preseason to go.

Frankly, I think it is clear that the front office wants Feeley and the coaching staff likes Fiedler. Someone will have to explain to me how this new reorganization of the organization is an improvement.

If Wanny starts Jay again, surely his head coaching career will come to an end. That would be like a drowning man looking for relief and grabbing a brick.

phinman1 said:
If Wanny starts Jay again, surely his head coaching career will come to an end. That would be like a drowning man looking for relief and grabbing a brick.

:shakeno:

Section126 said:
uh oh. Very good authority, IN CAPS!!!! Well I heard, from SKEETER IN APARTMENT 304, that Fiedler is and will be the starting quarterback come September. And further, SKEETER knows that Huizinga likes Fiedler. Adores him. Maybe even... loves him. SKEETER isn't syaing that Huizinga is gay or anything...just, you know... curious.

phinman1 said:
Fiedler is better than the fans give him credit for? Again, these are opinions from people who know less about this team than we do. We have seen Feidler every week. We know exactly what he can do, and exactly what he can't--namely taking the Dolphins anywhere.

The third string argument again? Favre was third string. As was Delhomme and Warner couldn't even make a team. This argument holds no water in and of itself.

As for AJ not being sited by 16 players, wait until they put on the pads.
considering aj cant scramble putting the pads on may actually hurt his chances:eek:

ABrownLamp said:
uh oh. Very good authority, IN CAPS!!!! Well I heard, from SKEETER IN APARTMENT 304, that Fiedler is and will be the starting quarterback come September. And further, SKEETER knows that Huizinga likes Fiedler. Adores him. Maybe even... loves him. SKEETER isn't syaing that Huizinga is gay or anything...just, you know... curious.

troll.

Well Jay is the starter right now. What Hank, myself, or anyone other then the dolphin coaching staff think going into preseason game #3 is just dribble. I do hope that Feeley is better then jay and gets the starting job. I am betting that trestman will have alot of imput as to which QB is going to start so do not start up with the wanny loves jay butt buddy stuff. It is getting old and none of us can prove that jay has not been the better qb on the miami roster the last four years, and lord knows we got to see all of them play and do alot worse then jay did.

Disgustipate said:
Sounds like Fat Hank is pulling things out of his oversized arse.

He's got to do it that way because no toilet will hold him, I hear.

:roflmao:

PhinKev said:
Let me clarify things a little. Hank said he talked to people in the Dolphin organization and that's why he said Fiedler, though he said they still have the preseason to go.

Frankly, I think it is clear that the front office wants Feeley and the coaching staff likes Fiedler. Someone will have to explain to me how this new reorganization of the organization is an improvement.

why do you poeple insist on who should start when the competition hasnt even really started yet?

I heard the show and I dont think Fat Hank said that that Wade Smith was seriously injured.It was more like "what if" situation.However the other points he made were accurately represented.
I am not a fan of Hank.He seems to be more interested in his gambling ventures than in sports but he does get good interviews sometimes.

inFINSible said:
You're problem is that you think I'm arguing, I'm not, I'm just stating my opinion and no matter how many times you want to state yours it doesn't change mine.

:D

good point :D

Back
Top Bottom