big news out of cleveland! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

big news out of cleveland!

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
browns are eyeing rb adrian peterson....not brady quinn.it was said tonight in cleveland sports...so that leaves quinn to fall to at least 7 with the minnesota vikings who will take a long look at him....so we need to jump them and get to number 5 cards or 6 skins....what do you guys think?

Thanks for the news bro. I'm more worried about Detroit. I hope this isn't just a smokescreen.

browns are eyeing rb adrian peterson....not brady quinn.it was said tonight in cleveland sports...so that leaves quinn to fall to at least 7 with the minnesota vikings who will take a long look at him....so we need to jump them and get to number 5 cards or 6 skins....what do you guys think?

My feeling all along is that Cleveland will take Peterson. Im not worried about CLE drafting Quinn.

Its not outside the realm of possiblity that neither of the top 2 QBs get drafted in the top 5. I can see a scenario where the top 3 are Johnson - Thomas - Peterson. From there the next team that might take a QB would be the Vikings, and that's far from a lock. Quinn just may be sitting there for us at #9.

Who do people have Detroit taking? Is anyone more worried about Detroit than Cleveland besides me?

i think Detroit has far more needs than a QB. Jon Kitna is FINE if u ask me...but they can draft Brady...sure...but who is gonna protect him??? Detroit neeeds A LOT of spots filled...and QB is one they actually are ok on.

I think it is possible that both QB'S could fall.

It's just very hard to believe though that the draft will work out to where 2 potential frnchise QB's fall to 7. It's just hard to fathom, though when you look t the team it is a possibility

Oakland- Johnson
Detroit- Joe Thomas or Gaines Adams
Cleveland- Peterson

I mean that could very well hppen. I don't see TB, rizon or Washington taking a QB.

Who knows. Honestly I Am not worried about Detroit one bit taking a QB.

say one hailmary everynight until draft day i am the president of the brady quinn bandwagon let's reel him in.

detroit IMO is taking thomas and clev take AP. then we will trade up with washington and it would only cost our 3 rounder

I think it is possible that both QB'S could fall.

It's just very hard to believe though that the draft will work out to where 2 potential frnchise QB's fall to 7. It's just hard to fathom, though when you look t the team it is a possibility

Oakland- Johnson
Detroit- Joe Thomas or Gaines Adams
Cleveland- Peterson

I mean that could very well hppen. I don't see TB, rizon or Washington taking a QB.

Who knows. Honestly I Am not worried about Detroit one bit taking a QB.
no i think russell will be taken by clev because their list in order goes like this: russell , AP, quinn, thomas. so i see quinn falling enough fo us to pick him up where we dont have to give away alot of picks only 1 third rounder

Back
Top Bottom