big news out of cleveland! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

big news out of cleveland!

I'd love us to get Quinn, but if he truly is a franchise QB as everyone says, then no way does he go outside the top 3. It is wishful thinking on all our part. I think Cleveland wants Quinn but are frightened that Detroit will take him if there is no trade. If they say they want Peterson then that may help tempt Detroit to trade back to 4 with Tampa going up for Johnson, then Cleveland would pounce. I hope I'm wrong!

Perhaps you may have to wait to choose Tampa's pick..

Rumors are circulating around the league that Bucs HB Carnell "Cadillac" Williams is on the trading block and could be moved on Draft day...Bucs Coach Jon Gruden has been talking up Adrian Peterson which most observers believe is just a smokescreen to draw interest to the Bucs pick for a team that has Peterson high on their Draft want list...however...Peterson could wind up being a surprise pick for the Bucs if they fail in their attempt to move up in the Draft for WR Calvin Johnson.... their have been whispers that the Bucs organization has been dissapointed in the return they've received for the former 5th overall pick in the 2005 Draft and would consider moving him for the right price.

I live in St. Pete and I have NOT heared such rumors of Cadillac. Gruden still loves his Cadillac but realizes (in my opinion) that he is not a 25-30 carry per game RB. That being said, the Bucs ADORE CJ and would gladly give up Gruden's left te$ticle to get him. I believe the Bucs will attempt to move up to take CJ. If they don't land him, look for the Bucs to land Peterson for a great 1-2 punch backfield

Back
Top Bottom