Bills Officially Hire - Rex Ryan HC - 5 Year Deal - $5.5/Year | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Officially Hire - Rex Ryan HC - 5 Year Deal - $5.5/Year

No one is dethroning NE until Brady retires. Rex came the closest though

Oh goody for you and your precious little Rexy; he was the closest. Hooray! Let's give him a participation medal... Meanwhile, I'll just go on NOT GIVING A F_CK about who came "the closest" to dethroning the Pats. That's like being the skinniest kid in fat camp.

The fact is that Rex's winning percentage is identical to Phlibin's while having two more years in the league AND being given a 9-7 team to start with. On TOP of that, Philbin CAN beat the Patriots while Bill Belichick has OWNED Rex over his Jets career. And no, I don't accept any of your mitigating excuses because you don't accept anyone else's.

Oh goody for you and your precious little Rexy; he was the closest. Hooray! Let's give him a participation medal... Meanwhile, I'll just go on NOT GIVING A F_CK about who came "the closest" to dethroning the Pats. That's like being the skinniest kid in fat camp.

The fact is that Rex's winning percentage is identical to Phlibin's while having two more years in the league AND being given a 9-7 team to start with. On TOP of that, Philbin CAN beat the Patriots while Bill Belichick has OWNED Rex over his Jets career. And no, I don't accept any of your mitigating excuses because you don't accept anyone else's.

the fact is Rex has taken multiple teams to the playoffs, the fact is that once in playoffs he won 2 playoff games each time, the fact is he led his teams to 2 conf title games and made one whipping BB's team- probably the best NE team since the undefeated team.

The Jets are the ONLY AFC East team to advance further than NE in the Tom Brady era and they did it 2 times w/ Rex.

Buffalo is loaded talent wise, this is not the old Bills.

Thats the same line you used last year about the Jets!

I hope Rex sweeps the Jets for the next 6 years.

I don't know Buf's cap situation but if they can offer what he wants he'd play there.

Revis to the Bills would be deadly. It would put that defense over the top. We would not be able to score on them. Hell, we can not really score on them as it is. Put Revis back there and Tannehill has no chance.

My opinion is as follows..... Rex Ryan instantly makes the Bills 2 wins better. Argue that if you want..... But this cannot be argued...... They will have a top 5 defense EASILY next year. I sure as hell am drafting them as my D in my fantasy league next year.

Yeah, I agree.

I would never hire him to coach my team and would NEVER stain the Dolphins organization with him,

but he will have them MUCH more ready and primed and they were already better than us.

EJ is not bad either, he's MUCH better than the joke that we made look like Joe Montana in our last game.

He knows how to communicate and FIRE UP a team of men.

Philbin may be good for boy scouts or as a dean of discipline, but he is severely lacking in motivational skills.

Just one look at any of his post game addresses is more than enough to show that

AS if this wasn't bad enough... Ross has now shackled the Dolphins with useless jest ballast. it's almost as if he is TRYING to sink us

Thats the same line you used last year about the Jets!

I hope Rex sweeps the Jets for the next 6 years.

please show me any posts where I said the 2014 Jets were loaded?

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Revis to the Bills would be deadly. It would put that defense over the top. We would not be able to score on them. Hell, we can not really score on them as it is. Put Revis back there and Tannehill has no chance.

stop being silly, no one can stop Ryan

would be dumb of buffalo to pay revis when they should be putting all their moneys towards the qb position...that d is good enough without revis the qb position is the missing piece...and that's really it

invest in their own talent and go get a qb...if you can

it's not like an elite QB is out there where they can use their cap space on him. they will have to get a mediocre/decent QB in FA so they will save money.

Buffalo is current slatted to be 20+ mil under the cap in 2015 without potential cuts. Plenty of room to work in Jay Cutler.

Buffalo is current slatted to be 20+ mil under the cap in 2015 without potential cuts. Plenty of room to work in Jay Cutler.

why would anyone want Cutler? how many good teams does he have to fail on before people understand what he is about?

outside of cutler there's nothing else out there that could get them over the hump...and that one has powderkeg blow up in your face potential

they gonna end up wasting that defense in its prime if they don't fix it very soon...

why would anyone want Cutler? how many good teams does he have to fail on before people understand what he is about?

outside of cutler there's nothing else out there that could get them over the hump...and that one has powderkeg blow up in your face potential

they gonna end up wasting that defense in its prime if they don't fix it very soon...

Rex Ryan can handle Jay Cutler, you give Rex Ryan Jay Cutler at the Jets and he still has a job and maybe a Super Bowl title.

it's not like an elite QB is out there where they can use their cap space on him. they will have to get a mediocre/decent QB in FA so they will save money.

Won't Sanchez be available?

Rex Ryan can handle Jay Cutler, you give Rex Ryan Jay Cutler at the Jets and he still has a job and maybe a Super Bowl title.

I think if anyone can help Jay thrive it's Rex but I wouldn't bet on anyone winning w/ Cutler.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Won't Sanchez be available?

Yes, that could be the perfect spot for him. talented O, can run the ball and a big time D w/ Rex. Mark in Buffalo and they are a playoff lock.

Back
Top Bottom