Binns out for year with torn ACL & MCL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Binns out for year with torn ACL & MCL

Damn shame after the camp he's had. Time to move on and find the next acorn looking to contribute. Hopefully Matthews is healthy fast. Personally, I would have Laurent Robinson on a plane tomorrow for a workout. Lloyd too if you're willing to spend the money he might ask for.

Did anyone see this happen??? So out of the blue , feel bad for him, was having a great camp

will be interesting to see who gets the bump in reps now...i'm sure mcnutt is first in line...

i'm not even sure what's on the street that can help us anyways...option route system is not for everyone...no more washed up vets please...i'd much rather take a chance on a kid then some on his last legs veteran who's more name than player at this stage

Binns is done and I can see Matthews getting IR'ed soon.

I would like to see Thigpen get used in the slot. I think McNutt makes it now. Also, Jasper Collins is a kid that I think has potential.

Binns is done and I can see Matthews getting IR'ed soon.

I would like to see Thigpen get used in the slot. I think McNutt makes it now. Also, Jasper Collins is a kid that I think has potential.

Collins and Thigpen do bring special team abilities. But I think you need a taller receiver like Fuller, or even McNutt.

Wow, what once looked like a strength is now tore up... Fml

I feel bad for the guy, but even if healthy it's likely he was the 4th WR on this team. Not exactly the highest priority, since we'll likely be running a lot more 2 TE sets, and 3 WR sets. I don't see us doing many 4 WR sets, that's not where our strength was going to be anyway.

Brandon Stokley and Brandon Lloyd are two vets that could interest. However, I would stay young at this time.

thigpens making the roster already barring a terrible showing in the preseason so they'll have him in the slot in their back pocket as an option in those 3 wr sets should something happen to gibson or he not show well...we still have our 3 wr single te single back top 3 wides available which is what i think you're gonna see a lot of this year anyways and without knowing mathews injury its hard to see him being put on ir right now...

when things like this happen it would have been nice given the quality of the depth in the wr draft class in 2013 if they had used a pick on one...but oh well...next man up...

i'd expect them to offset issues at wr with more multi te sets etc vs going to the 5th wr options in games...more clay keller and sims...sims has got some soft hands for a big man...doesn't fight the football

I feel bad for the guy, but even if healthy it's likely he was the 4th WR on this team. Not exactly the highest priority, since we'll likely be running a lot more 2 TE sets, and 3 WR sets. I don't see us doing many 4 WR sets, that's not where our strength was going to be anyway.

That was my thinking , i am not going to get too worked up over losing our possible 4th wr in training camp. It does put a strain on making sure everyone else stays healthy in the coming weeks though.

Damn he would have been a nice piece.... One worry I have is that he seemed to be one of our better red zone threats

Also please retire than damn roster number

Mando thinks the Fins are going to look outside the organization for help.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 51m
Expect the Dolphins to be looking at adding another WR to replace Armon Binns, who tore his ACL and MCL today as Barry Jackson reported.

Back
Top Bottom