Bleacher Report: Kevin Kolb could be Phins QB in 2011 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bleacher Report: Kevin Kolb could be Phins QB in 2011

Cam Newton is a VERY high risk, medium reward guy. He's not even a high reward guy because guys with his ability at QB usually end up as average QB's in the league. Mike Vick is the exception. Mike Vick falls into the 1% category. Mike Vick is elite. And Mike Vick was viewed as a risky draft pick.

I'm thinking worst case he's a Vince Young and best case he's a Mike Vick. I know a lot of people are sore about Pat White but he's definitely not another Pat White. If he has the potential to be the next Mike Vick I would call that high risk high reward.

The problem is that we have nobody on our staff who can develop a good quarterback. Both Henne and White fell far below everyone's expectations. All they have to say for themselves is that Henne can "eventually" be a good QB in the NFL, meaning they have no idea how to make it happen.

If Cam is available you have to select him. I don't care what people on here say he does have a very high ceiling of being potentially great.

Back
Top Bottom