Boomer Esiason nails it re: Tannehill.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer Esiason nails it re: Tannehill....

Actually it does. If people who have played the game at the highest level and who have no enlightened self-interest in making the statement actually make the observation and think it is significant enough to make the statement, then there absolutely must be something to it.

Everyone here should take off your Dolphins blinders every once in a while. What the rest of the world sees with regards to this franchise has proven over the years to be far closer to the objective truth than the overoptimistic vision that many members of this bulletin board promulgate on a daily basis.

You might want to check out some of the dumb **** Esiason has said about Marino before spouting off that is opinion is the utmost logic. Here's the link...www.google.com

IMO, to be fair, Tannehill has improved his deep ball accuracy. He has hit Stills, Parker, and Landry with some damn nice throws, but one area where he has really fell short and may even have regressed is in his pocket awareness.

He has improved his deep ball accuracy, no doubt. In fact, the way he has improved his actual downfield throwing ability has made in even more frustrating that the decision-making and awareness just make that irrelevant. Tannehill can make all the throws, but at this point that's about the only positive you can say about his overall QB ability.

That coaching staff were his biggest believers and cheerleaders, tying their fates/jobs to Tannehill.

Now Tannehill biggest believers and cheerleaders are Ross and Tannenbaum, who we are told couldn't wipe their own ass.

So the queasy I'm not naming my starter is believing in him? also just because they say they believe in him, does not mean they are not BAD!!! coaches. Even Boomer said hey they thought Philbin would be the perfect match for Tannehill, but Philbin was in way over his head. That is a direct quote from the Joe Rose show by Boomer.

You don't hold on to him. You support him as long as he plays for the Dolphins. Holding on means that you stay with him after the season no matter how bad he played.

No it doesn't. Jeez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the queasy I'm not naming my starter is believing in him? also just because they say they believe in him, does not mean they are not BAD!!! coaches. Even Boomer said hey they thought Philbin would be the perfect match for Tannehill, but Philbin was in way over his head. That is a direct quote from the Joe Rose show by Boomer.

Gase seems in over his head too.

Tannehill with more responsibilities also seems in over his head.

But my point stands, RTs biggest defenders keep losing their jobs. And having Tannenbaum as one if them.... should open everyone's eyes. As the guy justified Snatchez contract just a few years ago.

I know many here would kil me for saying this but I almost wonder if Ryan would be better if he took 1 or 2 reads and tucked it and ran if it's not there. I know he would likely end up hurt but maybe he'd be more productive while he's in there. The lack of the use of his athleticism is baffling. He may as well be Drew Bledsoe in the pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It worked for Testaverde when Parcells was coaching him for the Jets. You might be on to something.

I pull for RT, but he is the water cooler guy....people just "chill" around him. I agree with Boomer.

I pull for RT, but he is the water cooler guy....people just "chill" around him. I agree with Boomer.

Its hard not too at this point....he just hasn't shown that "special" ability to consistently take over and win games when their on the line.

The physical ability and arm are there....I hoped he would gain confidence and show that"eye of the tiger".....but I'm thinking the rope is getting short....this homestand is his last chance for me.

Joe Rose stated on the audible that this will be RT's last year if he does not improve. That is the truth unless he totally unravels or tears it up. You can't make a leader by just saying it or sending them to a Zig Ziegler seminar.

Joe Rose stated on the audible that this will be RT's last year if he does not improve. That is the truth unless he totally unravels or tears it up. You can't make a leader by just saying it or sending them to a Zig Ziegler seminar.
Being a leader is very tough whether it is in football or in real life at work. Some are cut out to be one and others are best in supporting one.

Y'all complain about "pocket presence" but there's no pocket lol

That Bengals game was embarrassing for the line. 4 man rush all night and people coming in basically untouched but we are putting that in the QB. I'm not saying he's the answer but do any of you watch other games? Our line is bad AF.

Back
Top Bottom