Brady Quinn product of system | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn product of system

shellgh0st said:
No, its called being a bandwagon fan with no eye for talent.

Look who's talking. Can't even decide whether Quinn's good or not. Don't even talk to me about having "an eye."

enigmatics said:
Hahaha so you posted that he's a product of his system so that you could show it could be a bad OR a good thing? You were trying to appease both the Quinn-supporters and the Quinn-detractors? Hahahahah

You saying that Quinn is a product of his system and it being all you meant is like me saying the sky is blue. I'll tell ya, as bad as your answers are - they sure do get entertaining.

No, MUST I SAY IT AGAIN.

It was one aspect of my opinion on him. It was a feeling I had of him and I stated WHY I had that feeling.

Its not like saying the sky is blue. Because some players AREN'T a product of the system. Some players ARE the system. Barry Sanders, D. Sanders (defined what his defense could do by totally taking one WR out of the game) M. Vick.

I gave one aspect of my opinion, which was based on a feeling. Man you are thick.

enigmatics said:
Look who's talking. Can't even decide whether Quinn's good or not. Don't even talk to me about having "an eye."

Yeah, you called it right on the money about Ronnie Brown.

Actually, that was me calling him a HOF caliber player, based on his BLOCKING SKILLS I saw in week 1. While people like you were ripping him.

shellgh0st said:
Also, why another man (I assume that is what you are, or a boy) would be concerned with another man's feelings so much is beyond me.

You don't like how I feel about something, so you spend all day on a message board posting to me?

lol, think about that dude.

Spend all day? Oh please, don't flatter yourself - you've responded post for post with me. Your reply has to be the most ironic post of the day - or year for that matter.

I'm not concerned with your feelings so much as I think they're invalid and unjustified in your vague evaluation of Quinn just being a system player - which coincidentally doesn't mean he'll be bad or he'll be good - it just means he's the undefineable "system player." Coockoo coockooo coockooo

I would bet anything you were one of the people that misrepresented what Nick Saban said in his press conference last week. Just another *feeling* I have.

enigmatics said:
Spend all day? Oh please, don't flatter yourself - you've responded post for post with me. Your reply has to be the most ironic post of the day - or year for that matter.

I'm not concerned with your feelings so much as I think they're invalid and unjustified in your vague evaluation of Quinn just being a system player - which coincidentally doesn't mean he'll be bad or he'll be good - it just means he's the undefineable "system player." Coockoo coockooo coockooo

Why post to someone you think is coockoo? what would that make you? Right.

I post back in part because you misrep what I say by misquoting me.

Hey, unlike you, most people here understand when someone says they have a feeling about something, to take it within the proper context. They know the person isn't giving a solid opinion based completely on fact. That is why you are the only idiot that bothered to call me out on it. Everyone else *gets it* and you don't.

shellgh0st said:
No, MUST I SAY IT AGAIN.

It was one aspect of my opinion on him. It was a feeling I had of him and I stated WHY I had that feeling.

Its not like saying the sky is blue. Because some players AREN'T a product of the system. Some players ARE the system. Barry Sanders, D. Sanders (defined what his defense could do by totally taking one WR out of the game) M. Vick.

I gave one aspect of my opinion, which was based on a feeling. Man you are thick.

The sky is blue comment was in referrence to the "no crap sherlock" that Quinn's a system player. ALL players are a part of their systems, some more than others.

Who again is a player universal to the game and unaffected by the systems they play in? Not one.

shellgh0st said:
Yeah, you called it right on the money about Ronnie Brown.

Actually, that was me calling him a HOF caliber player, based on his BLOCKING SKILLS I saw in week 1. While people like you were ripping him.

All I called was that he wasn't hitting the holes with decisiveness and dancing around too much.....while Caddy was hitting them with authority and I was right thru the first couple weeks! However, Ronnie's since shown he can settle down and hit the hole, which I've attested to for the last time.

You were calling him a HOF'er simply based off his blocking skills???? Yeeeesh. And to call somebody a HOF'er after 10 games is just a tad premature in my book...........man I thought I originally had the patience problem when it comes to Ronnie. :lol:

enigmatics said:
The sky is blue comment was in referrence to the "no crap sherlock" that Quinn's a system player. ALL players are a part of their systems, some more than others.

Who again is a player universal to the game and unaffected by the systems they play in? Not one.

Being called a product of the system means your success is based on the system and not totally because of YOUR talent.

enigmatics said:
All I called was that he wasn't hitting the holes with decisiveness and dancing around too much.....while Caddy was hitting them with authority and I was right thru the first couple weeks! However, Ronnie's since shown he can settle down and hit the hole, which I've attested to for the last time.

You were calling him a HOF'er simply based off his blocking skills???? Yeeeesh. And to call somebody a HOF'er after 10 games is just a tad premature in my book...........man I thought I originally had the patience problem when it comes to Ronnie. :lol:

Once again you fail to read. I called him a HOF CALIBER player. Meaning, I saw the the TALENT in him to be a great RB. And I saw the WORTH of a HOF level of player.

This is my point about you not understanding how to read properly. A college grad, huh?

P.S. Are you saying his talent level isn't on par with a HOF player? I think he is proving that I was right on the money. Rookie RBs aren't supposed to block in the passing game like that. That is a sign of a dedicated player.

shellgh0st said:
Why post to someone you think is coockoo? what would that make you? Right.

I post back in part because you misrep what I say by misquoting me.

Hey, unlike you, most people here understand when someone says they have a feeling about something, to take it within the proper context. They know the person isn't giving a solid opinion based completely on fact. That is why you are the only idiot that bothered to call me out on it. Everyone else *gets it* and you don't.

Or maybe it's because you have a gut feeling about you being indecisive about Quinn's future. Is that it?

shellgh0st said:
Being called a product of the system means your success is based on the system and not totally because of YOUR talent.

Who isn't though?

But wait, are you eluding to the fact that his talent's don't suffice, that he's only successful because of Weiss's system? Are you finally willing to admit that's what you thought?

enigmatics said:
Or maybe it's because you have a gut feeling about you being indecisive about Quinn's future. Is that it?

Way to not answer any of my questions.

enigmatics said:
Who isn't though?

But wait, are you eluding to the fact that his talent's don't suffice, that he's only successful because of Weiss's system? Are you finally willing to admit that's what you thought?

:sleep:

You still don't understand, and you never will.

shellgh0st said:
Once again you fail to read. I called him a HOF CALIBER player. Meaning, I saw the the TALENT in him to be a great RB. And I saw the WORTH of a HOF level of player.

This is my point about you not understanding how to read properly. A college grad, huh?

P.S. Are you saying his talent level isn't on par with a HOF player? I think he is proving that I was right on the money. Rookie RBs aren't supposed to block in the passing game like that. That is a sign of a dedicated player.

Hahahah ok now explain to me what the difference is between a HOF'er and a HOF caliber player? Hahah you're a trip. Calling somebody a HOF caliber player is for somebody who doesn't have the balls to outright say that player will eventually be in the hall, pure and simple. It's a skate-around tactic.

I'm saying Ronnie is showing enough to be considered a rookie of the year candidate. I'm saying he's showing enough to be the best rookie runningback this year. I'm saying he's showing enough to be a great starting runningback for us. But that's where I'm leaving it. It's only his first year man.

Back
Top Bottom