Brady Quinn product of system | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn product of system

shellgh0st said:
LOL, when did I say he wasn't dolphin material?

More of you reading INTO my post and NOT READING my post.

Show me where I stated he will be a bust. Show me where I stated I was against him being here?

I didn't. I was giving an opinion that something about him concerned me, and that something I felt was him being a product of a system and great coach.

That doesn't mean he will or won't be successful. He could very well have great talent and goes to a bad team and they ruin him. Or he could have average talent and goes to a really good team and does great.

My final opinion on him has not yet been formed. But thanks for trying to MISREPRESENT what I said.

Wait wait wait.............so you feel as though he's a product of the system, but you'd want him on the Fins? Or wait, better yet, were you trying to say that because he's a system player he'd be good - that you just didn't feel like clarifying? C'mon .......

Which thread did you think you were replying to? The author of this spread explicitly states we'd be better off with a guy like Leinart (who I'd take as well) than we would with Quinn and then he went on to state how he felt he was a product of his system and that he heard OJ McDuffie talking about it. You replied with your "That's what I had said" statement. Who are you trying to kid here?

shellgh0st said:
You are also allowed to read my post clearly and stay within the context of my post. As to not misrepresent what I said. You think you could manage that sometime?

Personally, I value my gut feelings and hunches more than your entire intellect, ya RB hata.

You don't even know what you said..... Quinn hater ;)

enigmatics said:
Wait wait wait.............so you feel as though he's a product of the system, but you'd want him on the Fins? Or wait, better yet, were you trying to say that because he's a system player he'd be good - that you just didn't feel like clarifying? C'mon .......

Which thread did you think you were replying to? The author of this spread explicitly states we'd be better off with a guy like Leinart (who I'd take as well) than we would with Quinn and then he went on to state how he felt he was a product of his system and that he heard OJ McDuffie talking about it. You replied with your "That's what I had said" statement. Who are you trying to kid her?

Can't prove I said Quinn will or wont be a bust, can you?

Can't prove I said I don't want Quinn as a fin, can you?

And DAMN, another attempt to misrepresent me again. When did I say "That's what I had said"? LIAR!

I said, I posted about that. I never specificed what THAT meant. And I didn't say 'I agree with that' or 'thats what I had said'

I already explained what I meant by 'I posted about that.' That I have a gut feeling that Quinn is a product of the system. I explained why I had that gut feeling and that is the end of it.

enigmatics said:
You don't even know what you said..... Quinn hater ;)

At least I don't hate on our franchise RB. lame, totally lame.

And you still haven't shown me where I stated Quinn shouldnt be a fin or that he will be bust.

I've said nothing of the sort.

shellgh0st said:
Can't prove I said Quinn will or wont be a bust, can you?

Can't prove I said I don't want Quinn as a fin, can you?

And DAMN, another attempt to misrepresent me again. When did I say "That's what I had said"? LIAR!

I said, I posted about that. I never specificed what THAT meant. And I didn't say 'I agree with that' or 'thats what I had said'

I already explained what I meant by 'I posted about that.' That I have a gut feeling that Quinn is a product of the system. I explained why I had that gut feeling and that is the end of it.

Oh right.........ya sure Mr. Vague.

Hahah you were posting that we was a product of his system for no reason whatsoever? Just saying it a like a homeless, schizo blurts out random phrases?

I think you forgot you replied, in agreement, to a thread which claimed he was a system product and that we shouldn't draft him. You remained vague on his NFL possibilities because you have no balls and you know your feelings have nothing to do with it.

shellgh0st said:
At least I don't hate on our franchise RB. lame, totally lame.

And you still haven't shown me where I stated Quinn shouldnt be a fin or that he will be bust.

I've said nothing of the sort.

I don't hate our runningback.

Prove where I said that, prove where I said that! :lol:

That's cute, taking solace in fiction.

djfresh47 said:
Weis was also probably the best offensive mind in the NFL, so obviously he's gonna help. I think Quinn will be a pretty decent Qb, but I don't think he's half the Qb Leinart is. Alot of people are on the Quinn bandwagon because he plays at Notre Dame, he's good but because Notre Dame has a tv contract and is on almost every week playing against some pretty bad teams this year, he looks amazing. I'm not gonna knock ND's schedule because usually it is the toughest in the country, but it was pretty soft this year with no fault on him, but it inflated his stats and fans general perception of how good they are. If Young does not come out this year I think Quinn should because I don't believe alot of teams on Notre Dame's schedule will have a down year, and Young would be the top Qb next season if he stays in school, and other guys like Leak/Brohm/Jacobs may move up ahead of him. Quinn is a good Qb, but I think when I see people post that he is a better player than Leinart it's ridiculous.

I am pretty sure that Leak is going to stay for his senior season

enigmatics said:
Oh right.........ya sure Mr. Vague.

Hahah you were posting that we was a product of his system for no reason whatsoever? Just saying it a like a homeless, schizo blurts out random phrases?

I think you forgot you replied, in agreement, to a thread which claimed he was a system product and that we shouldn't draft him. You remained vague on his NFL possibilities because you have no balls and you know your feelings have nothing to do with it.

No, I am undecided about Quinn thus far.

I posted what I felt and stand by it.

I didn't say I agreed with the post I replied to that started the thread (YOU LIAR) I said "I POSTED ABOUT THAT" and that does not mean "I AGREE WITH THAT"

The things I posted, were the things I agreed with. Which is I felt Quinn is a product of the system. Don't like it? I don't care. Fine by me, I didn't like your RB BASHING, you hater.

If my posts are too vague for you, then you shouldn't reply to them and attempt to debate me when you have no clue as to what my real stance on the subject is.

enigmatics said:
I don't hate our runningback.

Prove where I said that, prove where I said that! :lol:

That's cute, taking solace in fiction.

No, you just prefer caddy over him and question his vision, his ability to hit a hole, etc.. Lame.

And it sounds like a hater to me.

shellgh0st said:
No, I am undecided about Quinn thus far.

I posted what I felt and stand by it.

I didn't say I agreed with the post I replied to that started the thread (YOU LIAR) I said "I POSTED ABOUT THAT" does not mean "I AGREE WITH THAT"

The things I posted, were the things I agreed with. Which is I felt Quinn is a product of the system. Don't like it? I don't care. Fine by me, I didn't like your RB BASHING, you hater.

If my posts are too vague for you, then you shouldn't reply to them and attempt to debate me when you have no clue as to what my real stance on the subject is.

Every player is either helped out, hurt, has their deficiencies masked, or their abilities enchanced by the "systems" they play in you dope. You think you made some groundbreaking observation? Now all the sudden you're "indecisive about Quinn," but your gut tells you he's a product of his "system" which doesn't explain whether that's good or bad? You get better with every reply. How's that corner you're standing in feel?

shellgh0st said:
No, you just prefer caddy over him and question his vision, his ability to hit a hole, etc.. Lame.

And it sounds like a hater to me.

Nope. I USED TO though. It's called criticism. Haterism is your "but I feel" jargon, even after all a guy like Quinn has shown this year.

enigmatics said:
Every player is either helped out, hurt, has their deficiencies masked, or their abilities enchanced by the "systems" they play in you dope. You think you made some groundbreaking observation? Now all the sudden you're "indecisive about Quinn," but your gut tells you he's a product of his "system" which doesn't explain whether that's good or bad? You get better with every reply. How's that corner you're standing in feel?

:shakeno:

When did I say otherwise? You idiot, I never said it was ground breaking.

When did I give my full opinion on Quinn? I didn't, no one asked, I gave PART of my opinion as it was relative to this thread.

You can be a product of a system and still be an outstanding player. Many people believe Montana was outstanding within the WCO, because it enchanced his ability and masked his weaknesses.

My corner of the world is treating me just fine, its nice living it up the way I do. hata.

enigmatics said:
Nope. I USED TO though. It's called criticism. Haterism is your "but I feel" jargon, even after all a guy like Quinn has shown this year.

No, its called being a bandwagon fan with no eye for talent.

Also, why another man (I assume that is what you are, or a boy) would be concerned with another man's feelings so much is beyond me.

You don't like how I feel about something, so you spend all day on a message board posting to me?

lol, think about that dude.

shellgh0st said:
:shakeno:

When did I say otherwise? You idiot, I never said it was ground breaking.

When did I give my full opinion on Quinn? I didn't, no one asked, I gave PART of my opinion as it was relative to this thread.

You can be a product of a system and still be an outstanding player. Many people believe Montana was outstanding within the WCO, because it enchanced his ability and masked his weaknesses.

My corner of the world is treating me just fine, its nice living it up the way I do. hata.

Hahaha so you posted that he's a product of his system so that you could show it could be a bad OR a good thing? You were trying to appease both the Quinn-supporters and the Quinn-detractors? Hahahahah

You saying that Quinn is a product of his system and it being all you meant is like me saying the sky is blue. I'll tell ya, as bad as your answers are - they sure do get entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom