Brady Quinn product of system | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn product of system

This is what I was referring to when I said 'I posted about that'

"Quinn worries me. I feel, he may very well be a product of the system and his head coach.

Does he and ND have this kind of season without the arrival of Weis? I question it. The comparisons to Brady make me worry even more. I can very well see Weis having great success with the QB that replaces Quinn too.

That is just a gut feeling I have."

shellgh0st said:
Yeah, go find my post in which I posted about "THAT"

In that post you will find that I posted how I FELT Quinn may be a product of the system and that worried me.

Nice try, come again!

P.S. Nowhere did I say, or ever suggested Quinn won't be good in the NFL. As things change from college to the pros.

I don't have to go and find it - you admitted in your reply to the author you did! My god man! lol

.........oh so now you think there's a possibility of success, it's not just about being a product anymore? I smell RETRACT. Case closed.

enigmatics said:
I don't have to go and find it - you admitted your reply to the author you did! My god man! lol

.........oh so now you think there's a possibility of success, it's not just about being a product anymore? I smell RETRACT. Case closed.

No, I would have said "I totally agree with that" I didn't. I said "I posted about that" which part and to what degree did I post about THAT? Well, look, this it what I posted:

"Quinn worries me. I feel, he may very well be a product of the system and his head coach.

Does he and ND have this kind of season without the arrival of Weis? I question it. The comparisons to Brady make me worry even more. I can very well see Weis having great success with the QB that replaces Quinn too.

Yeah, I posted about that, the gut feeling that Quinn may be a product of the system.

Try again, hater.

And yes, you are STILL entitled to read the posts before you reply to them!

shellgh0st said:
This is what I was referring, to when I said 'I posted about that'

............ just more inherently flawed argumentation man......nothing more nothing less........the ol'make a bold claim and run for the hills syndrome.

Endorphins. Yes I have watched Quinn, he is a good scrambler when the pocket breaks down, but he has not consistently made great decisions in those situations. Still you make some good points.

The one thing that is very exciting is that there are a lot of great QBs that should be available. That Vandy QB is a good example.

enigmatics said:
............ just more inherently flawed argumentation man......nothing more nothing less........the ol'make a bold claim and run for the hills syndrome.

Like jumping on the RB bandwagon after bashing him, huh?

Like, I said, I put it ALL OUT there in my original post. My opinion was based on a feeling. I said it then, not after the fact. You know, sometimes people having 'gut feelings' about things. It happens and in this case I posted based off that gut feeling, however I let it be known that was where I was coming from.

And if you didn't like the context of it, you didn't have to reply.

shellgh0st said:
No, I would have said "I totally agree with that" I didn't. I said "I posted about that" which part and to what degree did I post about THAT? Well, look, this it what I posted:

Yeah, I posted about that, the gut feeling that Quinn may be a product of the system.

Try again, hater.

And yes, you are STILL entitled to read the posts before you reply to them!

By the way, are your feelings about this conversation ok? You gonna be alright?

enigmatics said:
By the way, are your feelings about this conversation ok? You gonna be alright?

Another lame attempt at a comeback?

Why would my feelings be hurt? I wasn't the one that got owned up and down this thread.

Please, tell us all again how your RB bashing was misunderstood.

shellgh0st said:
This is what I was referring to when I said 'I posted about that'

Of course he is, and it is because he will recruit more pure drop back passers that fit his system. You won't see Charlie Weiss go after the "mobile" quarterbacks and try to make them into drop back passers. He's going to recruit his type of quarterback, and that's why he will continue to have success.

shellgh0st said:
Like jumping on the RB bandwagon after bashing him, huh?

Like, I said, I put it ALL OUT there in my original post. My opinion was based on a feeling. I said it then, not after the fact. You know, sometimes people having 'gut feelings' about things. It happens and in this case I posted based off that gut feeling, however I let it be known that was where I was coming from.

And if you didn't like the context of it, you didn't have to reply.

Nah man, again.......my argument about who was the more impactual RB right away was all based on performance not my wittle feelwings.

Keep trying though guy, hopefully you find another guy like the author of this thread to validate those gut feelings of yours.

KB21 said:
Of course he is, and it is because he will recruit more pure drop back passers that fit his system. You won't see Charlie Weiss go after the "mobile" quarterbacks and try to make them into drop back passers. He's going to recruit his type of quarterback, and that's why he will continue to have success.
I agree. I think he does a great job of fitting players in to what he wants to do.

Also, I think Weis can do a great job of masking a players weakness and highlighting their strengths. As well, as putting his players in a great position to win.

He is a top notch coach and clearly that whole team has bought into his system and philosophy.

enigmatics said:
Nah man, again.......my argument about who was the more impactual RB right away was all based on performance not my wittle feelwings.

Keep trying though guy, hopefully you find another guy like the author of this thread to validate those gut feelings of yours.

Here is a fact for you. While you were hating on RB, I was DEFENDING HIM. Saying he WOULD be a great RB. And I backed those THOUGHTS up with FACTS.

shellgh0st said:
Another lame attempt at a comeback?

Why would my feelings be hurt? I wasn't the one that got owned up and down this thread.

Please, tell us all again how your RB bashing was misunderstood.

Owned? Oh ya, because you did such a marvelous job at providing valid argumentation for your feeling on why Quinn is just a product of his system, implying he wouldn't be a good pro. You obviously don't understand the concept of football. Different players match different systems. You first assumed he was just some system phenom and did not want to give credit where credit was due. Then once you realized how stupid you sounded and that AGAIN different players will fit different pro system, you admitted that he could possibly be successful in the NFL. Nice going retract.

enigmatics said:
Owned? Oh ya, because you did such a marvelous job at providing valid argumentation for your feeling on why Quinn is just a product of his system, implying he wouldn't be a good pro. You obviously don't understand the concept of football. Different players match different systems. You first assumed he was just some system phenom and did not want to give credit where credit was due. Then once you realized how stupid you sounded and that AGAIN different players will fit different pro system, you admitted that he could possibly be successful in the NFL. Nice going retract.

Its amazing how you can read INTO a post, but you cant READ a post.

I haven't changed my opinion on Quinn one bit.

I never said I hated him or anything.

After so many posts, you still don't get it. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom