Brandon Marshall is a Top 3 WR in the NFL | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall is a Top 3 WR in the NFL

is B-Marsh a Top 3 WR in the NFL to you?

• Total voters
As of right now, here's how it looks imo:

Tier 1:
Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Brandon Marshall

Tier 2:
Randy Moss
Reggie Wayne
Calvin Johnson
Chad Ochocinco
Anquan Boldin
Steve Smith

Tier 3:
Greg Jennings
Miles Austin
Vincent Jackson
Marques Colston
Wes Welker

As of right now, here's how it looks imo:

Tier 2:
Randy Moss
Reggie Wayne
Calvin Johnson
Chad Ochocinco
Anquan Boldin
Steve Smith

Tier 3:
Greg Jennings
Miles Austin
Vincent Jackson
Marques Colston
Wes Welker

I think I would switch Jennings and Boldin...but I could be wrong. Boldin could have a really good year in Baltimore.

I think I would switch Jennings and Boldin...but I could be wrong. Boldin could have a really good year in Baltimore.

I think basing off of Boldin in ARZ and not looking forward, id keep him in the 2nd tier. But i do think Jennings should be bumped up also.

Thanks Willie. Someone besides dolfans agree with Football fans. Marshall is a top 3 WR, I don't understand why people can't see that.

Wiat, r u arguing that if bradon marshall has a 3 yr span where he catches more than any one is NFL history we will not have a thread saying he is the BEST in NFL .lol

First you say WR and now the thread has changed to Outside WR ONLY.then i think i will change my ranking too.

I would say he is a top 3 receiver at this stage, but he is still a little behind the top 2.

Wiat, r u arguing that if bradon marshall has a 3 yr span where he catches more than any one is NFL history we will not have a thread saying he is the BEST in NFL .lol

First you say WR and now the thread has changed to Outside WR ONLY.then i think i will change my ranking too.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Welker is not a domninate WR, he can't go on the outside and dominate, he would not be a weapon of he was not in a slot position. Brandon Marshall dominates every year no matter what QB he has.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Welker is not a domninate WR, he can't go on the outside and dominate, he would not be a weapon of he was not in a slot position. Brandon Marshall dominates every year no matter what QB he has.

Welker had two QBs throwing at him just like Marshall. I get what you're trying to say, but Welker is the best slot player in the game and he is a playmaker and a game changer. He is mr. reliable for the patriots.

Welker had two QBs throwing at him just like Marshall. I get what you're trying to say, but Welker is the best slot player in the game and he is a playmaker and a game changer. He is mr. reliable for the patriots.
I agree, but without Moss there forcing teams to account for him Welker wouldn't be anywhere near as effective. That is why I think that Bess could tear it up this season with Marshall there playing the Randy Moss role.

I agree, but without Moss there forcing teams to account for him Welker wouldn't be anywhere near as effective. That is why I think that Bess could tear it up this season with Marshall there playing the Randy Moss role.

Agreed.

Welker is not a dominate WR. He is a I wouldn't want him being my go to guy..Moss is the reason fo Welker's success, just like Marshall will be for Bess

Welker is not a dominate WR. He is a I wouldn't want him being my go to guy..Moss is the reason fo Welker's success, just like Marshall will be for Bess

Well i would much rather have Welker here with Marshall then Bess. Cant deny that Welker is way better than Bess. Of course because of his speed and size, he will never be a #1 receiver like Marshall or Moss, but he is a damn good receiver.

Let me muddled this even more by your throwing consistency in here. If you argue brandon marshall dominates every year yet catches less catches that Wes for some reason why?. Its even more screwed as the longest 10 catches and 7 catches in consecutive games is held my Wes .brandon caught 32 catches in 2 games colts/baltimore [1/3 of his catches] then spend the next 14 games to catch the rest why?

In 3 yrs brandon has caught 307 Rec / 3710 yds / 25TDs
Wes welker 346 Rec/3688 yds /16 TD

so i guess the number of TD makes brandon better. as i mentioned some one rename the thread to OUTSIDE receivers ONLY.
you cannot the best solt guy in the game is not a WR,

Well i would much rather have Welker here with Marshall then Bess. Cant deny that Welker is way better than Bess. Of course because of his speed and size, he will never be a #1 receiver like Marshall or Moss, but he is a damn good receiver.

Agreed, but Welker wasnt anything before Moss. Bess has had a better 2 years w/o a true #1 then Welker has. No?

Back
Top Bottom