Brandt: "I think if Ryan Tannehill were in this draft, he'd be the top pick." Agree? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandt: "I think if Ryan Tannehill were in this draft, he'd be the top pick." Agree?

Like really??? What a bold statement that any idiot can make.

So RT is a 1st overall with or without hindsight?
With, pretty sure rt nfl gametape looks better than alot other nfl starters, that is for sure.
Without, Played more WR than QB in college, raw talent, all the same bs as last year, guaranteed he would not be the first QB taken so totally nullifies him being the top overall pick.

Now someone should ask him tonights winning lottery numbers...

lol Miami uni fans are so deluded about Miller. Lacy is head and shoulders above Miller. There has been so much hype about Miller on this forum, but he has proven nothing yet.

Quoting the Trinidad James "Don't believe just watch". Wooo. "Don't believe just watch". Wooo. lol

[video=youtube;NK2FqPNIT_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK2FqPNIT_U[/video]

This is pretty stupid.

so why does Tannehill get to be hypothetically thrown in this draft and not Andrew Luck, Wilson and RG3 (who were QB's in the draft last year as well) ???

If so Tannehill wouldn't be in the top 2

And hell, we can extrapolate and make it fair all around. Let's include ALL the players from last year's draft (not just QB's), and Tannehill is not anywhere near where that silly idea places him. Take off the rose colored glasses and have an ounce of objectivity (and common sense) please

This is pretty stupid.

so why does Tannehill get to be hypothetically thrown in this draft and not Andrew Luck, Wilson and RG3 (who were QB's in the draft last year as well) ???

If so Tannehill wouldn't be in the top 2

And hell, we can extrapolate and make it fair all around. Let's include ALL the players from last year's draft (not just QB's), and Tannehill is not anywhere near where that silly idea places him. Take off the rose colored glasses and have an ounce of objectivity (and common sense) please

Well first of all Wilson was a senior, as was RG3, and Luck was a red shirts Junior. Tannehill was redshirt junior, who could've easily stayed and gotten better. But chose not to.

Well first of all Wilson was a senior, as was RG3, and Luck was a red shirts Junior. Tannehill was redshirt junior, who could've easily stayed and gotten better. But chose not to.
Plus Tanny is our QB not Luck or RG3 and we want to pump our chest about our own QB. I love finally having a QB to be proud of.
Chubbs

Plus Tanny is our QB not Luck or RG3 and we want to pump our chest about our own QB. I love finally having a QB to be proud of.
Chubbs

You're proud and pumping your chest already? What has he accomplished thus far? Pump the breaks dude. It's good to support the guy and he's shown some potential, but let's not get carried away here.

RG3 was a junior he declared early Tannehill was a senior so not sure where u are getting your facts.

You're proud and pumping your chest already? What has he accomplished thus far? Pump the breaks dude. It's good to support the guy and he's shown some potential, but let's not get carried away here.

I personally feel if Tannehill was on another team people would be like he is really not that good. I mean if someone says that Griffin or Wilson played better than him you will get all kind of bs when its was obvious. I like Tannhill and pushed for us to draft him but jesus lets call things with some level of actual judgement.

I personally feel if Tannehill was on another team people would be like he is really not that good. I mean if someone says that Griffin or Wilson played better than him you will get all kind of bs when its was obvious. I like Tannhill and pushed for us to draft him but jesus lets call things with some level of actual judgement.

If he were on the Browns, they'd be ripping him to shreds.

Who cares about these hypothetical situations really? He's on our team and that's what matters. Even if he wasn't, I'd still believe he's got a lot more potential than an RG3. Just my opinion. Luck is another story...he'll most likely be at least a very good QB for the next 6-10 years.

Who cares about these hypothetical situations really? He's on our team and that's what matters. Even if he wasn't, I'd still believe he's got a lot more potential than an RG3. Just my opinion. Luck is another story...he'll most likely be at least a very good QB for the next 6-10 years.

Outside of possible injury no qb in draft has more potential than RG3 but he is taking a beating and may never totally reach it. It not hypothtical only on finheaven is a qb with a 77 rating better than a qb with a 100 rating as a rookie

Arguments aside, Tannehill looked good last season, and I'm expecting big things from him with all the weapons we acquired this off season. Now if we get Tavon, who I'm not sold on, but if he is as good as every Miami fan thinks.... Lookout!

Back
Top Bottom