Braylen may only see the field in the 2nd half - from a Jets beat writer | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylen may only see the field in the 2nd half - from a Jets beat writer

He's always whining.

For once? We had 2 incidents, you guys had FOUR arrests and a GM ask a potential drfatee if his mom was a prostitute. Worry about your team not mine.

Says the Jests fan on a Fins fan site. That did it for me, Ignore button engaged.

He played like him against us last year... I remember he made one of the better catches of the season against us, I believe it was the second game?

I Remember that catch, it was the first game. That's when he was new on the team trying to make a good first impression. That has worn off, and Vontae is a much better corner now.

He's always whining.

For once? We had 2 incidents, you guys had FOUR arrests and a GM ask a potential drfatee if his mom was a prostitute. Worry about your team not mine.

potkettle-1.jpg

Pot...meet kettle!

Junc, I'm telling you, if I were a Jests fan (which I am not, thank you Lord for having me born in South Florida in time to see the Perfect Season!) I would be angry at Braylon and want something done to let him know his lack of mental focus ON AND OFF the field MUST change!

We get it, our guys aren't saints. Besides the ones mentioned Starks and Marshall have had run ins with the law in the past. But during this season their focus has been on the game and our guys (so far) have been focused on the field. And I know, most of the Jests players (while they are playing for a God-awful franchise) are good guys and players and have been disciplined and focused on and off the field. If Braylon carried himself like LT or JT this wouldn't be an issue.

The Jests need to get ALL their their house in order before Sunday night. Lack of focus by any player may very well get them beat.

Who cares what Namath has to say? this is a guy who embarrassed the organization at a team function by being drunk on the sidelines.

Namath and the Jets are synonymous. He was even on Hard Knocks trying to teach Sanchez how to correctly take a snap from his center b/c apparently the coaches on the Jets staff haven't been able to figure out it is a problem that Sanchez jerks around like a kid on crack fiddling around with Mangold's crotch resulting in fumbles.

he will be playing by the 2nd quarter. he will probably be playing on most of the plays by the 2nd half.

Media pressure, wow. Jets are always in the media. Revis Island, Rex Ryan's fat ***, oh Jets will win the super bowl. Then when an idiot on the team makes a dumb move, 5 days before a big game, u want to talk about the media pressure. The Jets love the media.

Junc, I'm telling you, if I were a Jests fan (which I am not, thank you Lord for having me born in South Florida in time to see the Perfect Season!) I would be angry at Braylon and want something done to let him know his lack of mental focus ON AND OFF the field MUST change!

We get it, our guys aren't saints. Besides the ones mentioned Starks and Marshall have had run ins with the law in the past. But during this season their focus has been on the game and our guys (so far) have been focused on the field. And I know, most of the Jests players (while they are playing for a God-awful franchise) are good guys and players and have been disciplined and focused on and off the field. If Braylon carried himself like LT or JT this wouldn't be an issue.

The Jests need to get ALL their their house in order before Sunday night. Lack of focus by any player may very well get them beat.

I am pissed at him and I wnat him suspended BUT why should we be at a disadvantage when other teams don't suspended their players?

Four pages on this thread right now. Going back and forth with a Jets fan. Is it worth it? No. Lets play the game on Sunday.... if we win like last year we wont see him on here for like a week. If we lose get ready for him and White shoes to be all up in our grill all season. Good times.

Did he get a DUI this week?

Ohhh so it has to be during the week a team plays a game so if ronnie OJ'd someone in March he'd be ok to play this seasons since it wasn't during a game week.

I think he should just play. I may get bashed but that's how I feel. If I went out Sunday and got a DUI I would show up for work on Monday like nothing happened (assuming someone came to bail me out of course) why should it be any different for a football player? The bad judgement is an issue that should be handled in house but the Jets shouldn't sacrifice the success of the team to make a point with Braylon. There are too many other guys who get hurt by his stupidity. DUI is a serious offense but it aggravates me that nowadays it seems like it's the big one to cops. I'm much more worried about random acts such as rape, muggings, home invasions and assaults then traffic violations as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom