Braylon Edwards is our pick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards is our pick

HVACservice said:
To play Tight End?

Or maybe a possession receiver.

A 4.6 forty at last years combine/pro days.....

And a year away from the game...................

No Thanks.

Are you implying that you don't think Williams can play? If you are, I'll hold you to that.

A WR??? not going to happen.

Needs before WR

QB
RB
LT
DT
CB
LB
RT
OG
DE
WR

quite a que to make before WR comes up

Mr Fan said:
A WR??? not going to happen.

Needs before WR

QB
RB
LT
DT
CB
LB
RT
OG
DE
WR

quite a que to make before WR comes up

Though you may be, I'm sure the Dolphins are not ruling out any position. This team is not one player away.

I bet we trade down a week before the draft. There are too many great RBs (Benson, Brown, Cadillac) & too many very good RBs(Fason, Morency, Barber, Shelton) & too many holes on our team (RB, G, C, DT, DE, FS, SS) not to trade down.

Martel said:
Are you implying that you don't think Williams can play? If you are, I'll hold you to that.

Edwards has the same size.

Edwards has more expierience.

Edwards is faster.

Edwards can jump higher.

Edwards shows up at "big games".

Edwards has zero character issues.

Edwards was a THREE YEAR STARTER.

Edwards carved up Will Poole last year.

Edwards can absorb the playbook.

Edwards is a better choice then Williams.

Period.

HVACservice said:

Edwards is faster.

Edwards can jump higher.

Period.
Williams catches everything, Edwards drops the easy ones.

HVACservice said:

Edwards is faster.

Edwards can jump higher.

Period.

And Williams can't do any of that:confused:

spydertl79 said:
Williams catches everything, Edwards drops the easy ones.

Edwards averaged 80 catches a season.

How many did Williams have in his ENTIRE career at USC?

:lol:

This thread is a complete waste of time anyway......there is no way we draft a WR in rd 1.

xXxpHiN34 said:
:lol:

This thread is a complete waste of time anyway......there is no way we draft a WR in rd 1.

Ya, I like being 28th in the league on offense.... every year.

For the last 5 years.....

Screw offensive skill players.

HVACservice said:

Edwards is faster.

Edwards can jump higher.

Period.

Did Edwards show up at last years Rose Bowl? Did Williams and Keary Colbert (who by the way had a great year with the Panthers)? When was the last time Michigan had receiver that was worth a **** in the pros? All of these slightly better than average midwest players get all of this attention because they go to "football" schools, then in the pros, they suck (ie Desmond Howard and David Terrell). You obviously have never seen Williams play because if you had you would see that he was uncoverable in college. Edwards is good, but I'd put my money on Williams in the NFL. Oh and since you know everything, what exactly are Williams character issues?

Martel said:
Though you may be, I'm sure the Dolphins are not ruling out any position. This team is not one player away.

I doubt also they are ruling out any position in the draft. However the Dolphins 4 WR's (Chamber,Booker,Thompson and Boston) are not causing the offense the fail. Where as the RB, QB and OL are leading directly to failure.

Perhaps Feely can be our QB, however do we pass on a "franchise" QB? Watching Alex Smith of Utah has peaked my interest and Rodgers is supposed to have all the tools and be highly accurate. IF (and it is a BIG IF) this is true do we pass on a possible Marino or Kelly for this WR?

Travis Minor has little talent and even less heart, Gordon hasnt proven anything and Sammie Morris is better suited for a change of pace back. RB must be addressed through the draft or FA otherwise we will be in for another long season.

Offensive Line, more than likely will improve next year just by the coaching changes, but if our next Richmond Webb is available do we pass on him or this WR?

Another point is a WR is easily picked up in rounds 2-4 (although thanks Rick for our lack of 2nd round pick this year)

Back
Top Bottom