Broncos' defensive players irked by Gase's onside kick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos' defensive players irked by Gase's onside kick

to the crowd mad about the fact we actually tried to win a game- do you think these players and coaches are actually going to try to lose? You would prefer that and praise them? Sorry but no, you guys would be bitching how Gase couldn’t have his team prepared against another bad team and former coach. Well they were prepared this week, get over yourselves.

Don’t forget that Gase wanted CJ Anderson and Elway snatched him back in the last minutes of the deal.

We woulda never seen the Ajayi mess play out if that deal went our way.

Yup! After 45+ years of being a fan, I don't feel bad after any win.

Also, anyone who thinks a professional football player or coach is not going to try to win a game or not do their best so they can get a better draft position, doesn't understand competitive sports. There are careers, contracts and potential injuries on the line every week....these guys are going to do their best to win every game.

Agreed! I can't believe people are stupid enough to believe the team ill try to lose. I also can't believe people are stupid enough to get angry with fans who are rooting for the team to win. Like how folks cheer impacts the game. It's all kinds on stupid.

My only concern with the kick is if Denver recovered it and scored quickly. It wouldn't be beyond this team to lose, even with that lead, especially after a questionable move. I wasn't against it necessarily, but didn't feel it was the smart football call at that moment - but... it worked.

Loved the onside kick. Love Adam Gase. He’s made a couple dumb decisions with personnel but that doesn’t all fall on him. We have a dumpster trash front office. Gase is competitive, has a fire, and whether the fans think so or not, players want to play for him.

As for the questionable play calling, you try running an offence with Jay Cutler at the helm. Gase knows he’s trash, that’s why he calls such conservative plays. Bad signing. Hopefully Tannehill or a high draft pick return next year and we can get rolling on offense.

to the crowd mad about the fact we actually tried to win a game- do you think these players and coaches are actually going to try to lose? You would prefer that and praise them? Sorry but no, you guys would be bitching how Gase couldn’t have his team prepared against another bad team and former coach. Well they were prepared this week, get over yourselves.

It's really unreal how dumb he draft pick monkeys are.

I really don't care one way or the other that he did this. I wish he had saved that for a closer game in which we could really use it but at this point n the season it really doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure he's been very frustrated for most of the year

Ozzy rules!!

In typical Miami fashion, they couldn't even run up the score right. They recover an onside kick and immediately go three and out. Lol.

If the Broncos were so pissed about the onside kick, they should have recovered it or stopped the Dolphins from scoring.

I was so high on Gase after last season.. I'm pretty disappointed now but have seen enough in the past to hope for much introspection off season and that he comes back with a healed and recharged Tannehill to take up where they left off in '16. Just get rid of his loser father in law Joe Vitt who I'm sure is putting old school "this is what we did in NO when we won when Methusalah was going through puberty" notions in his head.

Anyway, what Gase did was Belichickian. Kick em when they're down, especially when you think they deserve no mercy. After being caught for cheating and losing a first round draft pick, Belichick took it out on the league running up the score every game til the last minute.

How could I be upset with Gase for summoning up his killer instinctive Belichick? Hope it stirs something in him going forward.

We do this thing every year. Win meaningless games when the season has already been decided, just damaging our draft position for the top quarterback prospects.

These wins make you pleased? lol

Do you really think we were ever drafting a qb in the top 10??? Seriously, with Gase and Tannenbaum both likely staying? If anything, moving down in the draft increases our chances of drafting a qb in round one as there will be less blue chip players available and Baker Mayfield most likely will be sitting there as a value pick.

Back
Top Bottom