Bucs fans: Bryant will be in Miami next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs fans: Bryant will be in Miami next year

yeah thats what we need another player running on fumes.

I said this already. In 2006, the Patriots had the worst receiving corps in football, almost as bad as ours. The first thing they did in the 2007 offseason was get Stallworth. After that they got Welker and Moss.
If Bryant is our Stallworth, then I can live with it.

He has a history of problems with not just Parcells but head coaches in general. Too bad, he has talent but I don't see this guy joining the Phins. Too much baggage.

no thanks, he hasn't proven to be consistent or worthy over his career.

He'll be 29, is 6'2", from Miami and 2 out of the last 3 full seasons he played, he caught for over 1000 yds plus. Sounds better than the likes of a Joey Galloway, Deion Branch or an Ashlee Lelie. So why not.

He'll be 29, is 6'2", from Miami and 2 out of the last 3 full seasons he played, he caught for over 1000 yds plus. Sounds better than the likes of a Joey Galloway, Deion Branch or an Ashlee Lelie. So why not.

It makes sense, but we still need 1 more stud.
Chubbs

It makes sense, but we still need 1 more stud.
Chubbs
This is why if it were up to me I would pick up Bryant, make him the #2 put Camarillo in the slot and pick up a true blue number on either in FA or the draft. :up:

I was pretty sure that Bryant and Parcells had a bad history together. I thought Bryant called him a name and threw his jersey in his face or something like that, over in Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom