Byron Maxwell Released and Fales signed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Byron Maxwell Released and Fales signed

Kiko is at best an average starter. He's solid on his best day and atrocious on his worst. For the most part.....makes a ton of mistakes/misreads and makes a few plays.

Considering what we had at LB the year we got him and the years leading up to that year - Kiko was a blessing. Not to say he is a world beater but better than Jelani Jenkins and Koa Misi.

Hopefully X & Tank stay healthy whose the back up to them if they get hurt ? Verner? Yikes.

I have a feeling they like McTyer more than people realize. Because Lucas, Verner and Aikens certainly don't inspire much confidence, at least McTyer is an unknown lol.

Im surprised we cut him honestly. Not a fan by any means (I've probably bitched more about him than any player on the team since he got here), but it's not crazy to see a scenario where we need bodies at CB. Im guessing that he was not as professional about his benching and an asset to the young CBs as touted.

I will say that I love the confidence this shows in Tankersley right now. He had a bad game against the Jets, but has been great overall. It also means they seem to be happy with Verner and McTyer.

Only concern is who the backup CB's are? Hope it isn't just Verner and McCain.

Why do I get a feeling the Patriots right now are going all out to bring in Mr Maxwell for at least a meeting.

Back
Top Bottom