Byron Maxwell Released and Fales signed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Byron Maxwell Released and Fales signed

I absolutely LOVE this! The guy was soft...people around here would cheer when he had 1 or 2 good games, and forget the 5 bad games he had. The guy sucked. See ya!

Only positive I'll say about him is that he appears to be a true professional. Got benched twice, two years in a row, and never once complained or lashed out about it. Both times all he did was make an effort to help the younger corners (Lippett and Tank) that took his spot.

For that I wish him the best of luck, but at the same time.....hopefully he lands with an upcoming opponent on our schedule

He complained. I believe this time it got him the boot. Such an all time terrible trade.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miam...-blogs/armando-salguero/article177152871.html

And he's gonna suck, as he always has. Also guaranteed.

Some of you seem to have very selective memories. Yes, he struggled at the start of last year for a few games. But he played very well after that before he got hurt and had two INTs and FOUR forced fumbles and 15 passes defended. That's not sucking. That's a tough, tough position to play and they don't grow on trees. He was good in helping Tank and I wish him well as those that cover the team always comment on his professionalism. I'm worried about the depth behind the starters.

He complained. I believe this time it got him the boot. Such an all time terrible trade.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miam...-blogs/armando-salguero/article177152871.html

Saying "I disagree with being benched" is not complaining. What Bryant on the Steelers is doing is complaining. All he's done is swallowed his pride as a vet and tutored young guys like Tank by all accounts. That's being a pro under difficult circumstances. Some of you are hilarious. Calling this an 'all time terrible trade' is an all time terrible post. That trade worked out rather well for Miami actually. Expectations are priceless on this board sometimes...

Thank Goodness!!! FINALLY!!! He was just one annoyingly bad CB. He played well in a few games, but, just not consistent enough to warrent that bloated contract. I think it’s time for me to light me up a CIGAR!!! I bet Byron does, knowing he screwed 2 teams out of millions of dollars.

Verner made a big Special Teams hit against the Jets. Let Maxwell freelance down the road. No more paychecks from the Dolphins for Maxwell.

To me, it seems apparent he wanted out of Miami. His play wasn't good and freelancing assignments is intentional. Whatever the reason, glad he's gone. Can Verner REALLY be worse?

Saying "I disagree with being benched" is not complaining. What Bryant on the Steelers is doing is complaining. All he's done is swallowed his pride as a vet and tutored young guys like Tank by all accounts. That's being a pro under difficult circumstances. Some of you are hilarious. Calling this an 'all time terrible trade' is an all time terrible post. That trade worked out rather well for Miami actually. Expectations are priceless on this board sometimes...

He freelanced. Then bitched about getting benched, saying he didn't know why. You drunk?

Just thinking, what if they put Cutler on IR to make room for McDonald and cut a lineman like Davis to make room for Larsen? They could even cut Asiata since he’s PS eligible.

I would not cut either of those guys. Davis has proven that he can fill in well the last 2 weeks and may start this week if Tunsil can't go and there are too many teams with OL issues right now that I don't think Asiata would make it through waivers. The only thing I agree with there is Cutler going on IR if his injury is that bad.

It could have been, but Miami in the Draft got Tunsil, who I believe Miami still would have taken if not for the trade, so it did not matter.

On the other hand, with that trade Miami got an extra Corner that gave them at least half a season of good play, and a LB that no matter what side you're on, he make plays, and does help make the defense better.

Back
Top Bottom