Camp Updates 8/13 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Updates 8/13

I'm surprised to see Asiata get up there to first team. I wonder if his conditioning is better.

I agree Brendel may be a name to watch.

Eric Smith looks like the real deal to me and he hasn't been first team much, if at all, that I know of.

Tunsil
Urbick
Pouncey
Bushrod
James

With Asiata, Young, Smith, and one or both of Brendel and maybe Steen as backups. One gets axe (or someone else gets hurt, which is more likely) when Larsen is back.

No way would I try to practice squad Smith. He looks like the real deal and has some nasty to him.

If you go ten OL, you may have to go five receivers, though. That might work because we will have plenty of practice squad options at receiver.

Owusu and Stringfellow candidates for practice squad?

Yes. I wouldn't carry either one of them. And morgan might be in that category too. Isiah ford would hav a golden opportunity right now if he was healthy cause our depth wr group is loaded with meh. Not sure if he's coming back this year or not. It depends on if caroo is a slot option as to how much thought I give morgan.

I'd carry an extra olineman probably.

Also the 3 tight ends to carry is already locked up. The rest are obvious cuts

What the hell is going on with Juwan James??.....why is he sitting out again? He's not that good to be a sideline watcher and needs his reps.

They are giving Maurice smith a long hard look at safety too. He's in a better position than aj hendy right now standing wise but I'd lean smith is gonna be cut also right now. Some inconsistent angles to the football and not a lot of upside. He's a bubble guy it looks though

McCain and verner over Pitts right now. If Pitts makes it it will be specials.

Thanks for the updates Albert Romano!

If there is an ever-so-slight silver lining in our injury ravaged pre-season so far it is the positive signs of young OL like rookies Isaac Asiata and Eric Smith. Fingers crossed it continues.

Well that's not gonna help. Looks to me like he's the 2 deep slot. He's also the one that is probably most likely though to be released in season if he is cut. Run of the mill type.

They don't need more boundaries especially marginals like stringfellow and owusu etc.

If Caroos not the 2 deep slot they need one unless they gonna ride without it.

Granted it was one preseason game, but all the receivers showed up against the Falcons. Nice catches by Grant, Carroo, Stringfellow and Owusu. Owusu made two nice catches actually. Lots of depth there, but will be hard to keep them all. I think the final spot may come down to Stringfellow and Owusu.

Back
Top Bottom