Casserly talks about Cleveland and #4 pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Casserly talks about Cleveland and #4 pick

An argument could easily be made for reiff being a reach in the top of the first... hes no bettef prospect than bulaga who went late first and yet mock after mock you see reiff in the top ten or twelve...
well.never.know what irelands big board looks like... jax and minny reach.for their qbs, and we pick the safest draft pick... and it nets is two more wins a year!!!???? Hardly a big difference.

When the Process Started, before Declarations, he was a late 2nd to mid 2nd.

Landry Jones, Matt Barkley do not declare and the MEDIA is left scrambling for a 3rd QB.

It happened last year, it is happening this year.

Gabbert had no business going in the 1st based on tape.
Ponder had not business going in the 1st based on tape.

So my question remains, what has he done this draft season at workouts or combine to warrent moving up in the draft other than the Media Needing a third QB to have the draft Drama.

There are 2 1st round QBs in thid draft and they are going 1 and 2

I agree.

Ok lets run that out.

8th - Decastro
2nd - Cousins

is going to be MUCH better in the long run for your team than it would be reaching by a round for a QB, just because of Media Hype.

You don't draft a ****ing offensive lineman with a top 10 pick, it will destroy a franchise.

Tannehill is my pick at 8, Wr is a need but we can draft reciever in the 2nd and with one of the 3rd round picks, TE isnt as much of as a need as you guys make it out to be. Egnew, Peterson, Green are all options in the 4th and we have Clay. Fasano is solid. Tannehill has tremendous potential and is already better than Gabbert, Ponder and Locker. He can sit and learn this year and come step up next year. Tannehill is the pick.

Richardson is going 4... Book it... The wr position is much deeper than rb.. They can turn around and take a Kendall wright or possibly Michael Floyd depending on how it goes. Miami needs to not panic and stay at 8 and take the bpa... There's not a position on this team that I feel can't be upgraded other than center and lt. There's many options at 8 and I think they'll put into consideration what positions with good value with be available in the 2nd and 3rd rds.

Ok lets run that out.

8th - Decastro
2nd - Cousins

is going to be MUCH better in the long run for your team than it would be reaching by a round for a QB, just because of Media Hype.

That's the same logic that the Dolphins used when they took Long and Henne instead of taking Matt Ryan and now the Dolphins are still searching for their franchise QB. Cousins sucks just like Henne sucks,

I think tannehill ha the ability tO be that franchise quarterback and you gotta take the risk and draft him. He has everything you want in a franchise signal caller except extensive playing experience some look at that as a bad thing others think he hasn't scratched the surface of his abilities yet. I think he's worth the shot especially if his former coach believes he has the ability.

I think march 29 is tannehils pro day which will rise or shatter his stock IMO

I think the browns will get weeden or cousins IMO and have one of them compete with McCoy but I could see them going Richardson at 4 and a wr with there next first rounder

The best move for Miami is to hope for a trade down and take whomever is there between Tannehill and Weeden. Both are better prospects than Locker who went top-10 last year, and world's better than Ponder.

I vehemently disagree that the team is better off with DeCastro/Cousins than Tannehill/Givens or Fleener. You can find Guards.

This is my thoughts on things regarding the draft.
Cleveland will NOT draft a qb at 8. They need to add another WR and are in a big need of a RB.
Miami must take Tannehill if he's there. People keep saying draft a QB next year, but Miami will somehow win enough to put us out of the Barkley sweepstakes. Draft Tannehill and let him sit, and let him takeover in 2013. Add weapons this year so they can grow together.
This franchise must draft for the future and it starts at the top.
Tannehill is the guy.

I wouldn't have a huge problem with Tannehill at 8, but I think I'd rather they take someone like Melvin Ingram or Michael Floyd there and then go for either Weeden or Cousins in round 2, even if they have to trade up a few picks (or with a second #2 if they package the extra 3 from Marshall with a future pick).

Ok lets run that out.

8th - Decastro
2nd - Cousins

'
be honest you want us to take cousins bc he is at best a back up

There is not a better qb for us to draft right now than Tanneyhill. he knows the offense and will have less of an adjustment than any of the other prospects. people act like Weeden can start day one. going from air raid spread to WCO is not a small step.

Tannehill is not going TOP 10! If we want Tannehill its a better route to use our 2nd round pick for him. Even if it means moving up. The hype is there and I understand the potential but his history and experience puts him late 1st early 2nd.

Most teams reached for their QBs last year. I believe QBs will be quiet early besides the top 2.

I also believe Cleveland is after WR or RB. I prefer they go RB so more WR's drop.

Back
Top Bottom