Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

Good, now Miami can cut this bum along with Garrard. I hope trash pickup is Monday down there, cause Miami's got some major trash that needs to be dumped ASAP.

Evelyn is a fudging gold diggin beezhatch but chad man your acting like a straight up douche, you can't touch on a b-_-tch no matter what(exception:assualt/hulk lookin lesbo), you gon get yourself in trouble and cut from the team dawg, keep messing around & you'll eventually find out ! I would like to know the details of this incident tho, hopefully its not chad craving for attention and rather he was defending himself after she assualted him, cuz gals nowadays know there is a double standard on domestic violence and get away with it. Hoping the issue went something along those lines, I know chad can contribute to us but dude is just dumb

Good, now Miami can cut this bum along with Garrard. I hope trash pickup is Monday down there, cause Miami's got some major trash that needs to be dumped ASAP.

They can leave Ireland in the recycling bin as well. He's not trash like those 2 poor excuses for gentlemen, just not good at his job.

Sorry. Completely disagree. I also feel bad that you have had that kind of thing going on in your enviroment.

My wife weighs all of maybe 130 or 140. Im a grown ass man. Nobody that big is going to do damage to me that I cant handle. Im sorry. I mean, if she were all out attacking me, Im sure I would take a few hits and Im not saying it wouldnt hurt at all, but Im man enough to endure it. Ive lived life long enough to experience a lot worse things than being struck by a person half my size.

Nevertheless, it simply wouldnt take me that long to subdue(sp? I suck at spelling) her to the point she couldnt inflict further damage to me. I could do it calmly all without harming her. No need for me to knock the **** out of a woman. Now if she had some kind of weapon that presents a fatal or really severe injury to me, we may be having a different conversation. I may be forced to be more aggresive in that situation.

But in a car? Im just getting the **** out. Especially if Im Chad Johnson. Im sure I could get a ride. I dont need to headbutt a female. Thats weak. Real weak.

Point is, there is no just letting a woman beat you. When did I say I would let that happen. Not letting a woman beat on you does not mean that you have to strike her or headbutt her. Be a ****ing man and just restrain her ass. Either that or get away from her.

Just the way I see it.

+1000

Well, if they cut Chad (a starter) where they didn't cut Philip Merling (a backup) after he beat up his pregnant girlfriend, we'll know that the difference was Philbin insisting on a different kind of culture. Some combination of Ireland, Sparano and Ross didn't seem to care last time, or when we traded for the overrated megadouche known as Brandon Marshall.

The great thing about this is that it guarantees we're going to get another big flurry of WVDolphan posts. I'm pumped.

The mugshot.

A0ESePPCIAETWEA-1.jpg

Attachments

• A0ESePPCIAETWEA.jpg
    A0ESePPCIAETWEA.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 17
registered what WV?

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

damn guy wont even make it far enough to wear our awesome white jerseys what a shame. Getting a chad camer is going to be very hard being he will only be playing 1 game

Evelyn is a fudging gold diggin beezhatch but chad man your acting like a straight up douche, you can't touch on a b-_-tch no matter what(exception:assualt/hulk lookin lesbo), you gon get yourself in trouble and cut from the team dawg, keep messing around & you'll eventually find out ! I would like to know the details of this incident tho, hopefully its not chad craving for attention and rather he was defending himself after she assualted him, cuz gals nowadays know there is a double standard on domestic violence and get away with it. Hoping the issue went something along those lines, I know chad can contribute to us but dude is just dumb
If you add an exception, you fail as a man.

Back
Top Bottom