Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

Let's not turn this into a ****fest about when it's appropriate to hit women and when it's not.

Let's keep discussing what we already knew: Chad Johnson is a ****ing idiot who can't cash any checks while behind bars.

Im with you there bro. Sorry my WVness got to me a bit when people strike women. There are two types of people around here..... Men who dont hit women and rednecks who do. Those of us who dont have a certain hatred for those who do. Thats all.

I'm pretty sure if we still had the infield dirt, chad would have never done this or dropped that pass

gif2thumbsup-1.gif

Now Mrs. Johnson can point to her head butt on the next episode & proclaim ... Now THAT IS a Hard Knock ... & f-bomb did the perp walk!!

Let's not turn this into a ****fest about when it's appropriate to hit women and when it's not.

Let's keep discussing what we already knew: Chad Johnson is a ****ing idiot who can't cash any checks while behind bars.

That "ocho" poster has to know about this by now. He spends all day following OCNN. He needs to come in and give us an explaination for this horse****.

to lighten the mood, chad did promise he was getting arrested on hardknocks

what did Evelyn say to chad when he head butted her

"oucho"

(does not condone the joke or the woman beating)

Im with you there bro. Sorry my WVness got to me a bit when people strike women. There are two types of people around here..... Men who dont hit women and rednecks who do. Those of us who dont have a certain hatred for those who do. Thats all.

Hey don't be dragging all of us rednecks into that category, all my redneck friends will stomp a mudhole in your ass if you decide to hit a woman round us.

It's pretty sad when you think about the Hard Knocks episode when he was saying his wife was refusing to let him come home until training camp is done. At least now we know why. Even sadder when you have the dolphins fans with pitchforks out already at the slightest incident. I swear some of you walk around with a pitchfork in hand and a blackberry in the other for news of anything that goes wrong with team.

It's Amazing, but he brought this on himself. I respect his efforts trying to make his come back attempt with his home state team. He's been wanting to play in Miami ever since he was going through the draft process. But like I said in another thread, his side show/circus or antic's are just too much and feel he's just not worth the aggravation. I want players who are team 1st kind of men. Players who work hard and are hungry to succeed. This crap is just too much. I'd rather go to war with players who have your back and not looking for the spotlight or 1st camera.

to lighten the mood, chad did promise he was getting arrested on hardknocks

what did Evelyn say to chad when he head butted her

"oucho"

(does not condone the joke or the woman beating)

I've got to admit, I loled.

Back
Top Bottom