Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

Im sorry, but if my wife were to ever strike me, Id take it like a man. Then I would calmly overpower her to where she could not harm me anymore and also not hurt her in the process. Either that or I would flee quick enough so that she cant continue to hit me. Probably go with the holding her down or something given that Im slow and big.

After that, if she hit me and I felt I didnt deserve to be hit, I would visit my lawyer and have him start the divorce procedings.

Of course my wife would never hit me. She is a good and decent woman who has the ability to control herself. Its wise to not marry dumb skank bitches who may strike you if they get upset.

WV, you are a true Man...I had a crazy ex and handled it just like you said you would, 2 years later i found the greatest wife ever.:-) I will never understand how any man could strike a woman.

:lol: Best post of the night right here, sir. Kudos to you. We may not agree on everything, but this is well said here.

Its just all common sense bro. The 2 worst kinds of people are people who are dishonest and steal money by fraudulent doings and people who hit women. Pretty much that happens to be David Garrard and Chad Johnson.

If you cant perform honest work for your pay, what kind of man are you? If you hit a woman, youre no man at all.

Just the way I see it.

Now we know why Chad didn't appear in this ad.

[video=youtube_share;XXox6ma1gtE]http://youtu.be/XXox6ma1gtE[/video]

LOL at the homers saying Chad's not a douche because he doesn't break the law. Boy did that theory end quick. Shouldn't of married a loudmouth whore Chad, and good riddance.

Im sorry, but if my wife were to ever strike me, Id take it like a man. Then I would calmly overpower her to where she could not harm me anymore and also not hurt her in the process. Either that or I would flee quick enough so that she cant continue to hit me. Probably go with the holding her down or something given that Im slow and big.

After that, if she hit me and I felt I didnt deserve to be hit, I would visit my lawyer and have him start the divorce procedings.

Of course my wife would never hit me. She is a good and decent woman who has the ability to control herself. Its wise to not marry dumb skank bitches who may strike you if they get upset.
If a woman ever hits you get away from her if you touch her and try to contain her you might leave bruiseson her arms etc and holding her down might even be considered kidnapping . Don't **** around just get away and out of the house

Really hoping that by time I wake up for work Monday morning this Ass Clown is on the waiver wire. His act is played out, not to mention he looks like a coward with alligator arms.

Its just all common sense bro. The 2 worst kinds of people are people who are dishonest and steal money by fraudulent doings and people who hit women. Pretty much that happens to be David Garrard and Chad Johnson.

If you cant perform honest work for your pay, what kind of man are you? If you hit a woman, youre no man at all.

Just the way I see it.

ehh when shes out here catchin more balls than chad,i beg to differ.this here aint no woman,this is a hoe if the story is true...

If a woman ever hits you get away from her if you touch her and try to contain her you might leave bruises on her arms etc and holding her down might even be considered kidnapping . Don't **** around just get away and out of the house

That's not true. If the man gets hit first he has every right to defend himself. Now if she has bruises and cuts then yeah your ass is in trouble. If you do and she doesn't then she's in trouble. Goes both ways very fairly.

So long, Chad. We hardly knew ya.
While, I still feel as though he gas value as a player on the team (even with a preseason drop), Joe Philbin won't stand for it. After his reaction to Chad on Hard Knocks, and now this. I see no way he sticks.

LOL at the homers saying Chad's not a douche because he doesn't break the law. Boy did that theory end quick. Shouldn't of married a loudmouth whore Chad, and good riddance.

:rolleyes2: Because we CLEARLY knew he was going to do this, right?

That's not true. If the man gets hit first he has every right to defend himself. Now if she has bruises and cuts then yeah your ass is in trouble. If you do and she doesn't then she's in trouble. Goes both ways very fairly.

Dude, it's very simple. Don't hit a woman.

Back
Top Bottom