Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

IF my wife hits me for no reason she will get hit back, I will never be the one who hits a women just to hit a woman. But if she starts beating on me then oh well she deserved it.

Im sorry, but if my wife were to ever strike me, Id take it like a man. Then I would calmly overpower her to where she could not harm me anymore and also not hurt her in the process. Either that or I would flee quick enough so that she cant continue to hit me. Probably go with the holding her down or something given that Im slow and big.

After that, if she hit me and I felt I didnt deserve to be hit, I would visit my lawyer and have him start the divorce procedings.

Of course my wife would never hit me. She is a good and decent woman who has the ability to control herself. Its wise to not marry dumb skank bitches who may strike you if they get upset.

So there's 2 opposing stories out there.....

1 - she found a receipt for condoms in his car
2 - he found a receipt for condoms

Which is it?
I find it hard to believe that they went out to dinner in her car and that he found a receipt. Typically, the guy drives. Typically, the guy buys the condoms and does it in his car.....especially if you are at training camp and can't get any in your room without players knowing, so you hit up your car. I could be wrong though.

Im sorry, but if my wife were to ever strike me, Id take it like a man. Then I would calmly overpower her to where she could not harm me anymore and also not hurt her in the process. Either that or I would flee quick enough so that she cant continue to hit me. Probably go with the holding her down or something given that Im slow and big.

After that, if she hit me and I felt I didnt deserve to be hit, I would visit my lawyer and have him start the divorce procedings.

Of course my wife would never hit me. She is a good and decent woman who has the ability to control herself. Its wise to not marry dumb skank bitches who may strike you if they get upset.

:lol: Best post of the night right here, sir. Kudos to you. We may not agree on everything, but this is well said here.

I wonder if everyone would be so united in their desire to see Chad gone if he had caught that ball last night.

This is a good point and I have to say, I think I still would want him gone after this. He is making our team look ****ing awful.

I'm not bragging about anything, I've never hit a women in my life, probably never will, but if one day I'm getting "attacked" by my wife or another female I will defend myself, which your allowed to do. Women aren't exempt from anything just because there "weak". I've seen plenty of women in my family go to jail for starting a fight but there husbands end it, I've seen a lot of that.

If you guys will let your wife beat you one day I'd just laugh, there not little puppy's or toddlers, there a grown human being.

Cut him. No defense for this guy
Well we never cut Brandon Marshall...j/k

I agree. Cut him. Bring in Plaxico. Hey, Plax served his time in jail. Never hit a woman. Was just stupid and shot himself!

Well the term "hit" isnt a straight KO punch like you may be thinking. I'd probably do that too, just I could never see my self actually hitting my wife, so this is all a moot point.

My wife is as calm as they get, not worried about her at all...Her sister? She's a crazy bitch.

Back
Top Bottom